"Does that tickle?" He whispered. I nodded softly and he leaned down to kiss me. He pulled away only a bit.

"Can I take your pants off?"

I nodded suddenly unable to speak. He smiled and leaned down to kiss along my neck as he tugged my pants down.

"You don't think this is too fast?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm ready," I replied, "that's all I know."

He kissed me again and tugged my pants off my legs and tossed them to the side somewhere before he pulled his own shirt off. He then rolled over next to me to remove his own jeans as well and climbed back on top of me in just his boxers. He kissed down my neck and slowly unbuttoned the top I had on and kissed down my bare chest. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to relax as he kissed down my torso, tossing my shirt to the side with a grunt.

"I promise you," he whispered, "it's gonna be you and me for a while baby."

I smiled and leaned up to kiss him, smiling when he grasped my face in his hands as he grinded himself into me. I groaned and he smirked before he reached down to my underwear and pulled it down my legs. He sat up and kneeled looked at me with darkened eyes and I pressed my knees together, involuntarily. He rose an eyebrow at me and spread my legs.

"Don't you dare hide yourself from me," he whispered, "You're fucking beautiful."

He kissed my knees and slowly moved his lips up my legs and towards my thighs. I shivered slightly and gasped when he pressed his lips to my centre.

"Shhh," he said again, trailing his fingers up and down my legs as he licked up my centre again causing me to gasp.

"Relax baby," he whispered, he trailed his finger up and down me before he applied a little pressure and began rubbing. I groaned a bit and whispered as he began to lick and suck on my clit before he inserted a finger in me. He began pumping slowly and he kissed my thighs as he moved his fingers. I looked down to find him watching me with darkened eyes as his own hand moved against himself, hard in his boxers.

"Oh," I moaned when he increased his pace and threw my head back against the pillows arching my back. He groaned against me and removed his mouth and fingers from me before he climbed up. He leaned down to kiss me, placing his hands on either side of me as our tongues fought against each other.

"Baby," he grunted, "fuck."

I moved my hands down to his boxers and pulled them down, sighing when he kicked them down the rest of the way. He pulled away from me to lean over and grab the condom and he sat up to rip the package open with his teeth. I sat up as he put the condom on and removed my bra, tossing it over the bed. He gazed at me with hooded eyes and smiled as he looked at me, his eyes locking with mine.

"You're beautiful, Violet," he whispered. He kissed me and laid us back down before he adjusted himself and slowly moved himself up and down my entrance. I whimpered, feeling a bit scared suddenly and I grasped his arms, causing him to stop his movements and look at me.

"Is it going to hurt," I asked. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"I don't know baby girl," he whispered, "it's different for everyone. But I promise, if it hurts you we will stop."

I bit my lip and nodded and he kissed me again and slowly pushed himself inside of me. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his shoulder and closed my eyes, feeling a slight pain but nothing too much.

"We'll go slow," he whispered. I groaned when he moved his hips back before he brought them  forward again. He groaned as he buried his head in my neck and began moving slowly.

His hips clashed with mine again and again and I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning at the slight pain in my lower region. Harry groaned every now and then and kissed my neck, offering me words of comfort and affection. We kissed and moaned every now and then his chest would press against mine causing me to groan a bit.

"Fuck, I'm almost there," he whispered. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as he moved his head down to wrap his lips around my nipple. He sucked gently as he kneaded my other breast with his hand and I moaned when he rubbed himself into me deeper. I felt the pain slowly disappear and pleasure begin to take its place.

"Harry," I breathed. He must have thought something was wrong because he looked at me concerned.

"What?"

"Nothing," I said, "it just...it feels good now."

He smiled softly and pressed his lips against my forehead and eyelids before he began to move himself again. We both moaned when he lifted my leg up to wrap around his torso and he went deeper into me.

"I'm almost there," he whispered. I nodded and held onto him as he rocked against me. After a few moments, I felt the condom fill up and he groaned as he came, collapsing on my chest as we lay there with heavy breaths.

He lifted his head to look up at me and smiled, "You're amazing."

I smiled, "so are you."

——————————————————
I feel like this smut was shitty. But meh. I hope it was ok. And it might have been too soon for them to have sex but I honestly drc lol.

Vote!

Comment goal: 25???

Byeeeeee.