9

I look into my bedroom mirror and lift up my shirt to still see the faint outline of bruises covering my body. Today is the first day back at school since the incident, I haven't seen Tyler yet. I still don't know whether or not to be angry with him, but I'm most definitely disappointed in him. I put my shirt down and walked into my wardrobe and picked out my black leggings with a grey singlet and ankle boots. I don't care if everyone can see my bruises, I remember Ellie mentioning something about the school being a werewolf school and I was the only human..

Letting my hair out, I pick up my school bag and walk downstairs. I see mum asleep on the couch, I felt really sorry for her. Ever since that night she's been sleeping on the couch so she could be close to me incase something like that happened again.

I walked over to her and kissed her forehead before walking out the door, just before I closed the door, I saw my reflection. The left side of my face was covered in faint bruise but one stuck out the most. My jaw had a big black bruise that looked like it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Sighing, I made my way out the door and started to make my way to school. After about 15 minutes of walking I arrived at the front gate. I made my way towards my locker. I opened up my locker and placed my books in. I was just about to shut my locker when someone else shoved it closed. I sighed and put my head on my locker not wanting to look at the person afraid at what that person might think. I heard these long nails tapping on the locker, having enough I lifted my head to come face to face with... Sally.

"Oh poor darling, what happened to you" She asked in her annoying voice. I knew that Sally was the one that slept with Tyler because Bridget told me in not a very nice voice, I honestly was a bit scared of this poor little twig that was in front of me.

"You know very well what happened to me" I said quietly, not wanting to get into trouble.

"You know it was actually the best fuck I had ever had, he is actually quite good in bed" she said her horrible to high voice.

"Listen here you-" I started to say but I was cut off when she lifted me up off the ground by my neck, I was clawing at her fingers as they gripped even harder around my neck

"Listen here you puny human, Tyler is mine, I don't care what you say or do he is mine, get it?"

I can't answer as Sally has cut off my air supply, her long nails digging into the flesh of my skin. She was a lot stronger than the little rich bitch that she looked to be.

"What did you say human, I can't hear you?" she slammed by head against the locker. I started to see double, I could see black dots clouding over my vision.

"Drop her now!" I heard a voice shout from behind Sally. I had tears in my eyes.

"I said, drop her!" that voice boomed once again, Salty Sally laughed her evil cackle.

"What are you going to do about it arse town?" Sally said turning back to me, I now have no feeling in my lower body, my arms fall slack beside my body not having the power to keep clawing at her talons.

As I was hanging there my eyelids slowly closing, I felt Sally let go of me as I crumpled to the ground, I watched as Bridget tackled Sally to the ground, Lilly and Ellie came running towards me, Ellie slid onto her knees and placed my head on her legs, as Lilly checked my pulse.

"Hey, hey, you're okay, you're going to be fine" Lilly says while Elie tucks some stray hairs behind my ears and out of my face.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes hoping that I was safe now.

**************

I wake up alone in a bedroom that I come to learn is Tyler's room. I get up out of bed and make my way towards the bathroom, I slowly open the door and was met with a horrific sight in front of me. I was met with a girl I hardly knew as myself. My once beautiful tan skin now a pale white face with black hand prints wrapped around my neck, I had dark bags under my eyes. Tears pouring out of my eyes and a massive headache.

I slowly walk downstairs to see the whole house pretty much empty. I find some panadol in a cabinet and I wash it down with a glass of water. I walk over towards the couch and sit down with a blanket wrapped around me staring blankly at the tv.

I didn't notice when the girls had come in until someone had put their hand on my back, I jumped and looked to see a shocked Bridget standing there with a bruised up hand. Lilly and Henley were standing behind Bridget while Ellie was crouching in front of me.

"Hey are you ok?" she asked, do I look ok to her?

"Where is she, tell me where she is!" Tyler stormed in, when he spotted me, he started to make his way over to me until Bridget, Henley and Lilly blocked his path.

"Why won't you let me pass?" he asked while getting angry looking over towards me and his eyes soften a bit

"You caused this.... now go" Ellie said in a straight tone. He looked at Ellie and then to me, his eyes softened for the second time that day. What I saw made my heart shatter. He was in pain, miserable. I saw the hurt in his eyes and... tears?

"Look Grey I know I messed up but I didn't mean to cause you pain, I thought you were rejecting me and my wolf was being a dick and I know you said you accept me but I didn't think that you actually did accept me. I am really sorry, I really truly am. Look I'm going to be a better mate , I'm going to be committed because I want to be with you. I have waited two years for you and now that I have you I'm not ready to let you go" I had tears in my eyes as I wrapped the blanket around me tighter.

"Guys can we have a second please?" my voice came out scratchy, they all looked at me in shock until Kiera stepped up.

"Come on guys let them have some privacy" they all were being butt heads but after Lilly grabbed them by their ears they all left.

"I am truly sorry, Grey. I never wanted this to happen, you've got to believe me" he said while kneeling down in front of me taking my hands in his. I looked into his eyes and saw truth in everything he said. Forgive him? I smiled and put my hand on his cheek.

"I.. I can't say that I truly forgive you for what you did, but if you're willing to make this work than I guess I can give it a shot. But you have to know that I'm not a werewolf, I need time to get to know you, I need time to actually understand what I've got myself into" I smiled at the last bit as I looked down on Tyler to see him smiling from ear to ear.

"Thank you, thank you , thank you" he said while lifting me up off the couch and twirling me around.

"Eh, you guys are finally back together!" Ellie said screeching. What is with this girl is she bipolar or something just a second ago she was trying to keep Tyler away from me.

"Yes we are, now go away I want to spend time with my mate" Tyler says while growling. I smile and lean into his touch while giggling.

"Jesus calm down man" Morgan says while trying to act like a man, I mean I guess she can pull it off with those broad shoulders of hers

"Actually I'm really tired do you think It's ok if I have a sleep?" I ask while rubbing my eyes

"Sure" Tyler says before picking me up bridal style and walking me to his bedroom. He opened the door with his foot and placed me under the sheets and leaned down to kiss my forehead

"Goodnight, cuddles" he says about to hear out the door

"Wait" I said sitting up watching as he stood at the door watching me with a smile on my face

"Will you stay with me please?" I asked sweetly

"How could I resist you" he said while walking to the other side of the bed taking off his shirt to reveal his lusious abs that I could drool over.

"You like what you see there, cuddles?" he asked and bit his lip. I blushed a deep red. He got into bed with me getting comfortable and pulling me towards his chest and resting his chin on my neck

"Why cuddles?" I asked slowly drifting to sleep

"Because I love your cuddles and many more to come" he said before we both fell asleep in each other's embrace