1

Tyler P.O.V

I woke up to feel an arm wrapped around my waist. I looked down to see my latest fuck sleeping with her naked torso wrapped around me.

I got up out of bed and started getting ready for school, leaving the girl that I don't even know the name of in bed not caring what she does. I don't remember much last night, I remember my wolf was very agitated and I just needed some sort of release. I jump in the shower and lean up against the wall.

These girls I sleep with mean nothing to me whatsoever, my parents think what I am doing is wrong and that I should wait for my mate but I have been waiting for two years and now I don't even think I have one.

I don't even want a mate so if I don't get one that's cool. I mean, being tied down to one girl is hard, I have girls crawling at my feet night and day begging me to make them feel complete.

My name is Alpha Tyler Jones, I have the largest and strongest pack in Australia that consist of over 1000 people. I am 18 years old and have a younger sister who is 16, she's a pain in the arse but I still love her.

My father handed the alpha title over to me when I was 16, because I was at the age where I could find my mate.

Hopping out of the shower and wrapping a towel loosely around my waist. I walk out into my bedroom to see that the girl is still in bed and hasn't moved an inch. Walking into my closet and chucking on a pair of jeans and a black v-neck shirt, I ran my hands through my brown hair and walked towards the kitchen where my parents and sister sat at the table eating breakfast. I sat next to my sister, Ellie and started to eat the food that was placed in front of me.

"Don't you think you guys should get going, It is after all 8 and school starts in 20 minutes" dad asked while sipping his coffee.

"I guess" Ellie said and got up taking her plate as well as mine to the sink

"Hey" I complained as she took away a plate that was still full of food, she gave me one of her smug smiles and continued to walk towards the sink.

I got up from the table and grabbed my keys and walked out the door with Ellie hot on my trail, I walked towards my black ferrari and got in, Ellie sat in the passenger seat and plugged in her phone through the AUX cord and played Twenty- One Pilots. As I started driving to school, I mind linked my beta.

"Hey dude before you come to school can you kick a girl out of my room, she's still tired from last night and I don't want her there when I come back" I tell Josh, he replies quickly and gives me a yes and I continued on my way towards hell.

Grey's POV

"Mum, can you help me make my bed?" I asked my mum as she made her way upstairs, I had just spent the last four hours unpacking boxes and setting up my closet and I am buggered. My mother and I had moved yesterday because we wanted to have a new start, and we felt like Cairns was the right place for that to happen. We had moved from Sydney to Cairns and let me tell you, IT IS HOT! like with a capital H!.

"Sure honey" mum entered my room and helped me unfold my light blue sheets and helped me make my bed. I love blue, like I LOVE IT! When I was a child I was always the odd one out, whenever adults asked girls what their favourite colour was they would always say "pink, oh pink it's like rainbows and fairies" I mean how is pink like rainbows and fairies?

I just don't get it. But when they asked me what my favourite colour was and I always said blue, they asked me why and my answer was always 'because it reminds me of my life, my life is like an ocean, sometimes it's calm and beautiful but other times it's stormy and rough. Just like my life'

"Are you ready for tomorrow honey?" mum says while falling onto my bed, I lie down next to her and she puts her arm under my head

"I guess I'm a little scared about going to a new school" I hear my mum laugh

"That's life for ya'. Well darling, I guess you better finish your room as you're going to school tomorrow" mum gets up and walks out of the room. I'm left lying there on my bed looking around my room. I have plain walls which I'm hoping to change. I have a queen size bed with white carpet underneath it. I have a walk in wardrobe as well as my own personal bathroom.

I am an only child, my name is Grey J. Bentley, I am 16 and have brown hair that falls to my butt with brown eyes. I hate the way I look, I'm so plain and look like everyone else, but they all seem to have that special thing about them that make them unique, yet... I have nothing.

I have never had a boyfriend- unless you count a five minute dance with a boy in year three. I was stupid ok, I thought he was cute and plus he offered me candy. Ok, now that sounds weird it sounded something like ' oww if you dance with me I'll give you candy *cue evil laugh*' ha sorry about me being weird but you'll get used to it, I also tend to ramble a lot.

I am very weird, luckily not a lot of people know that, well except my mum. Sighing I get up off the bed and walk into my walk-in closet and start to organize my closet.

Two hours later

I am finally done, I hung all my close up and did my bathroom but the only side effects is that I am absolutely buggered. Running towards my bed I jumped in under the covers and slowly fall asleep but my thoughts of starting my traumatic experience of high-school slowly crept into my dreams.