Hilda (Part 1)

Please notify me of grammar mistakes. I rarely proofread my chapters, so alert me whenever you see one!

Bio: Hilda lived with her clan in the wilderness of the Megalith Wasteland. The only source of food was meat. Since Hilda was born stronger than the Hulk, she became the leader of the hunting squad. However, their prey suddenly grew fiercer and attacked their clan. Many members were killed, and their priest told of a darkness that would destroy their homes. Hilda goes to find a new habitat suitable for her clan in the Land of Dawn.

*Clint is from somewhere called the Wastelands. Perhaps the Megalith Wasteland and the Wastelands are connected? Or maybe the developers were too lazy to come up with another name.

*Likes: Fighting, warrior-ism, guts

*Dislikes: Fearfulness

RO: Are you a cannibal? You look like a cannibal.

Hilda: ...

RO: ...

Hilda: ...

RO: I shouldn't have said that...

Hilda gives RO a hard back slap.

Hilda: Look me in the eyes, creature! And don't hunch your back, if you actually have one!

RO: Of course I have a back!

Hilda: You sure about that?

RO: No.

Hilda: I asked, YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

RO: NO!

Hilda: Hmm, maybe there's still hope for you.

RO: Why are we doing this again?

Before Hilda can reply, RO asks a question.

A. About Tigreal.

B. About bush-senpai.

C. About the Land of Dawn.

D. Self-Destruct button. Do not touch.

RO pauses and looks at Choice D. That was odd. RO had a bad feeling about it and goes with Choice A instead. Hilda and RO start walking as they talk.

RO: Hilda, did you meet Tigreal yet?

Hilda: Yeah.

RO: He's also a warrior, isn't he?

Hilda: Ha! That's what he says, but he's actually a tank.

RO: Oh. Then why does he say stuff about warriors?

Hilda: He's got his head in the clouds.

RO chooses Choice B next.

RO: Do you want to marry a bush?

Hilda: No, never!

RO: But didn't you and Natalia have a fight over a bush?

Hilda: Natalia told me to for some reason. She's a strange person.

RO: I agree. I don't understand her.

Hilda: You should ask Layla! I heard she opened a therapy corner!

RO: Wow, really? I should check it out later.

RO asks...

C. Self-Destruct butToN. Do NOt TOucH.

D. About the Land of Dawn.

Choice D. It's not as if RO was stupid. Well, maybe a little bit, but not that stupid.

RO: What do you think about the Land of Dawn?

Hilda: It's great! I think my clan could actually grow stuff around here!

RO: That's nice to hear. By the way, I like your hat thingy. The animal you got it from must have been really big.

Hilda: Every one of our prey was as big as this, and some were even bigger! Well, those were the good old days... Anyways, you wanna to meet a few people?

RO: Eh, it depends. Who exactly are you talking about?

Hilda pushes the tall stalks of grass away to reveal a clearing filled with weapons and axes. Everyone crowded around a large bonfire, which held a roasted goblin above it. Poor goblin.

RO: There's even more cannibals here!

Hilda: That's right!

RO: Am I going to become a cannibal, too?

Hilda: Stop talking and get moving! 

RO: Yes, ma'am!

RO spends the rest of the day learning about the ways of Hilda's clan, who may or may not have settled down illegally. It turns out that "cannibals" also like tattooing.

Next up: A Gift