Layla's Therapy Corner

Due to Odette's concern for his eating habits, Akai has been persuaded to go. He wonders if she's still upset that he tried to eat one of her swans. He still isn't really certain that it was a good idea, but he might as well try. He opens the door of the tiny building. The only things inside were two sofas and a wooden table. A few glasses of water lay on the oak surface.

Akai: Um, Layla?

Layla: Coming!

Layla exits from what looks like a storage room. She takes a seat and signals for him to sit on the opposite sofa.

Layla: Welcome to Layla's Therapy Corner! How may I help you?

Akai: I think I have an eating disorder...

Layla: I see. Do you ever feel stressed or pressured?

Akai: When I run out of food, I do.

Layla: Anything else?

Akai: I also get stressed whenever I don't see any nearby sources of food.

Layla: I understand. Do you think if you had alot of food around you, you would stop eating so much?

Akai: I usually eat everything, though.

Layla: How about surrounding yourself with a hundred or more cakes?

Akai: But the problem is, I don't know where I can find that many.

Layla: I think you can find some by the demon hunters' place. It should be called a bakery place instead. They make too many cake but have no one to give them to.

Akai: Do you think they would hunt me if I tried to take some?

Layla: Alucard hasn't bothered to kill you, so I don't think they would either.

Akai: Alright. Thanks, Layla! I'll tell you if it works later!

Akai quickly hops up and leaves. Layla thinks that maybe opening a therapy corner was a great idea.