Grock (Part 1)

(Recap: At the end of Cyclop's Part 1, RO is trapped within the walls Grock created. Here is Grock with his legendary vocabulary.)

Bio: Deep in the Land of Dawn's mountains, there is a fortress, rumored tu have been owned by a powerful nature being. The Stone Titans guard this ancient fortress. However, the guardians didn't do their job right, since they loved to sleep so much that they could sleep for half a year (although when they are forced to wake up, they seem to have insomnia). One day, Grock woke up to find himself alone. Instead of leaving the fortress where it is, he hauled it onto his back so he could return the guardians' home to them when they were found. (If you ask me, though, the hauling is completely unnecessary.)

*Grock's gender has finally been revealed. He is a guy.

*Stone Titans are kind and peaceful creatures, and they usually just use their rocky hide to prevent others from waking them up.

*Best quote of the century: "Grock likes sleeping."

*Likes: Sleeping, friends

*Dislikes: Being waked up, enemies

RO thinks Grock is going to attempt murder. Grock, on the other hand, thinks that RO might have caught a cold. The walls kept the wind out and would help RO recover from sickness. Despite his efforts, RO looked even sicker than before.

Grock: How are you feeling?

RO: Good?

Grock: You don't look good.

RO: ...

RO fears that Grock is angry and wants to crush RO. Maybe questions would distract him.

A. Ask Grock why he is glowing.

B. Ask him about the other Stone Titans.

C. Don't ask anything and pretend to be a statue.

D. Run away.

Choice D is not an option, since Grock had blocked all possible escape routes, so RO goes along with Choice C.

RO: ...

Grock: I see you.

RO: Shush. I am pretending to be a statue. You don't talk to statues.

Grock: Okay.

RO: ...

Grock: ...

RO: What are you doing?

Grock: I am a statue.

RO: ...

RO feels envious that Grock is better at acting. RO stops trying to be a statue and picks Choice A.

RO: Why are you glowing?

Grock: Grock has power.

RO: Where did it come from?

Grock: Grock.

RO: No, I meant how did you get that power?

Grock: Grock is a Stone Titan.

RO: But where do Stone Titans get their power from?

Grock: Someone.

RO: ...

RO decides that this conversation was going nowhere and chooses Choice B.

RO: What are the other Stone Titans like?

Grock: They are like Grock.

RO: ...

Grock : ...

RO finally realizes that Grock doesn't seem to be saying adding anything to that description.

RO: What else?

Grock: They glow.

RO: ...

Grock: ...

RO: And?

Grock: They look like Grock.

RO: ...Can you tell me everything?

Grock: Grock likes sleeping. Grock is peaceful. Grock is powerful. Grock is ancient. Stone Titans are like Grock.

RO: I see. Good to know. Is there anything about them that isn't like Grock?

Grock: They have other names.

RO: Do you remember?

Grock: Yes.

RO: What are they called?

Grock: Names.

RO: Like what?

Grock: Names other than Grock.

RO: Oh...

Grock sees that RO appears much calmer now and decides to put the walls down. As soon as RO finds out that there is an exit, RO hops away.

RO: Tell Grock I said bye!

Grock: Goodbye.

A day later...

Hayabusa: I appreciate that you came all the way here to help me, but this is a personal matter.

Kagura: I can help. When the time comes, I'll leave it all to you.

Hayabusa: It would be shameful if I didn't get revenge for my friend's death by myself. This is also a mission given to me by my master.

Kagura: I see.

She watches as Hayabusa disappears into the night. He wasn't the same person she knew before. He had changed, and so did she.

Next up: Kagura, from 101 Ghosts!

(101 Ghosts is a made-up story where 2 ghosts have 99 kids and all the ghosts get kidnapped by an umbrella. However, unlike 101 Dalmatians, the ghosts were never freed.) I apologize if I seem to be ending my stories quicker than before. But hey, there's going to be another special chapter right after Kagura, so stick around and read on!