*last chapter

jason's p.o.v

i felt like lisa slapped me all over when she spoke those words. "Li, i really couldn't leave you here." i said still shocked. "we both know you'll be back someday and i don't plan on going anywhere." she chuckled. "Okay, but i will come back." i answered. we sat there and talked when we heard mrs. stokes demand answers for her front room. we went down stairs with zoey and the girls explained everything including how i hit zoey. "Don't you ever lay-" she started with nick looking beyond pissed. "he won't. as a matter of  fact he wont even see her for awhile. he's leaving." lisa interupted. "I'm going with my mom." i spoke up.

*two weeks later.

"Swear you wont tell a soul." little lisa said. we had been watching old tapes with my mom. we had stayed in a hotel for the past two weeks. me and mom were leaving in three hours for georgia. i would miss lisa. i love her even though i may never tell her that. i took in deep breath. the tape was over. "alright jason. time to pack." mom said standing up. "I'll help." lisa said. we had packed my bag when lisa touched my face. i looked her and couldn't help it any more. i bent down and kissed her. i felt her instantly respond. "I may just be crazy but..... I love you Jason McCann." she said pulling away. "I guess I'm crazy for loving you back then." i answered. we went out to eat then it was time for the flight. "Remember to come back." Lisa said. "Always. You'll always be the first thing on my mind shawty." i insured. For the first tine since first grade i finally saw the true Lisa. My Lisa. My weak but strong. vulnerable but concealed. she was the only one who could hit a really big nerve.  The Lisa I would die to protect. It took me all this time to finally notice that she never changed. She was still the girl who only had one fear ,but now that fear wasn't the same it was back then. Now she feared I would forget her.  She went all the way to the airport to refuse to walk in with us. "Remember that I love you." I whispered giving her a hug and trying to give her alex's dog tags. She shook her head. "Keep them. and when someone asks where they came from tell them.... A fan gave them to you from a fallen warrior. (no disrespect to the girl who really gave him a fallen warriors tags) Our fallen warrior." She said shutting the door and driving away. Getting on the plane only one thought comes to mind. I'm no longer Jason McCann. Now the world will know me as Justin Bieber. Few will know my secret.

what do you think? should i write the next one or not? your thoughts count guys