chapter thirty

Lisa's p.o.v

"Okay? What did it look like? The sign?" I ask sitting next to him and turning to him. "It looked like a backwards capital d. Like the scar on your back." Jason answered.

"Do me a favor Jason? When you get to work look up Billy Dales. See if he's out of prison." I told him. "Billy? Billy Dales your dad? Isn't he dead?" Jason ask. "No. I lied about that. He's alive." I answered.

"Come on. Lets go." Jason said standing up pulling on my arm. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Just come on." He said picking me up over his shoulder and carrying me downstairs. "Jason put me down now." I said sternly.

"Nick. I think we know who's been killing these girls." Jason said dropping me on the couch. "Who? And how?" Nick questioned.

"When I was a little girl my father sexually abused me and then cut a sign on my left hip. Then the night before he got put in jail he told me he was gonna kill me the next night cause he was done with me. I told Jason the next day at school. Jason did the best thing ever and told the teacher. The teacher called the cops and my dad was put away. Nobody could find my mom though and that's why I stay so close to Jason he saved my life." I explained.

"What does this have to do with the case though Jason?" Nick ask. I turned around and pulled my shirt up to show Nick. "That doesn't mean anything. It could be a copy cat killer. You guys should just let my crew..... Who's that Jason?" Nick ask as Jason's phone rang. "I don't know. You and Lisa were the only ones with my number." He said. "Let me see it." I said taking the phone. "Hello?" I answered.

"Li li. I was hoping to get your friend." The person said. "Billy? Is this you?"

B:No it's Elvis dear. Yes it's me but I prefer you call me dad. Seeing as how I am your dad.

M:I don't have a father. What do you want?

B: To finish what I started. I want you and I also want your stupid friend out of my way.

M:What would you want with me? That and Jason never did anything to you so you leave him alone.

Jason took the phone from me.