*Chapter twelve

Lisa's p.o.v

Jason knew. Even though I wore makeup and tried to hide it. "Lisa come here." Jason broke our silence. I got up and walked towards him. He lifted up my chin and wiped the makeup off my left eye with his shirt trying not to hurt me. He leaned down and kissed my eye. "Who did that? Who hit you Lisa?" He ask. "They did. I tried to sneak across town to see you and they caught me and beat me." I bit my bottom lip and looked away. Jason grabbed me and gave me a hug. "I'm gonna get you out of there. You hear me Lisa? I'm gonna get you out." Jason whispered in my ear. I heard the door open and knew time was up. I knew I would pay for telling Jason. I walked out of the building and felt someone grab my arm. It was my foster mom. "What did I tell you? You weren't supposed to tell that boy about what happened. Now when we get to the house you'll deal with Samuel." She snapped at me. "You just don't get it. He is my bestfriend and the closest thing I have to family. I can and will tell him everything." I wasn't about to let her yell at me. Seeing Jason gave me hope to fight back. She slapped me in the face. "Get in the car now." She said. I got in the car and shut the door. She got in the car and started it.