*thirty nine

first off before i write the story i was misunderstood. see when i said if you wanted another story i would write it i meant a continual of this one. if you want the next one it'll be called "Justin, Jason, or one in the same?" now for the close to ending chapter......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lisa's p.o.v

i got released a few day before jason. nick knew i had lied about being eighteen but he didn't seem to worry about it. jason would call at his lunch break or stop by after work to see me and make sure i was okay. i had taken up public school again and had nick put down as my guardian. i was already in classes and bussing tables at Blondies Diner. i may only be 16 but i was in senior classes for being advanced. i had finished my trig work and thought i had two hours to kill before dinner that i could take a nap. a few seconds after i dosed off my phones started to ring.

L-hello?

?-lisa its nick.

L-nick, we spoke about this. i can help occasionally but just not tonight. i have work and school tomorrow so-

N-lisa it's about jason. his mom-

L-im on my way.

with that i grabbed my keys to the used car nick bought and headed to his house. when i pulled up i saw a purple chrysler and heard yelling. i got out and walked into his house. "whats going on?" i asked. "eeww" zoey. her annoying comments will get her hit. AGAIN! "zoey. Room. Now!" mrs. stokes demanded.

a woman with long brown hair was across from mrs stokes not making eye contact. "lisa, jason refuses to come down here and will only yell at us. can you talk to him?" nick said decending from the steps. "you wanna give me details so i know what to talk about?" i gave him a small glance then returning to the woman. "is it her?" i asked snapping towards the woman. she cleared her throat and stood up. she had blue eyes that were sweet and soft. "you must be lisa. im patricia. most people call me pattie." she said sticking out her hand. i looked at her in disgust. "you're her. and i bet you're here for jason. you can't have him so leave." i said turning on my heels and stomping upstairs.

Jason's p.o.v

i heard someone stomp up the stairs and grabbed the lamp to throw it. next thing i knew the door blew open and i threw the lamp. the person ducked before it hit then and it shattered on the hallway wall. "SON OF A BITCH! Jason! what in the hell!? i know i've been gone for three weeks but damn. don't throw things a the broken." lisa yelled standing up. she still had a cast on her right leg. i ran around the bed and gave her a hug. "jason... i would like to continue breathing." she choked out. "sorry lili." (lee-lee) "i just didn't know you were gonna be here. i thought you had work." i said releasing her. "i told nick that so he wouldn't ask for my help. high school advanced classes are hard enough. add a job and i full. so whats wrong jasey?" she said looking in my eyes. "no no no no no no no no no. i'm not going with her. i knew he would call you dammit!" i said puching the wall. "going with who?! what the hell are you talking about?" she didn't know my mom had a career lined out for me in georgia. under a fake name at that.

another info note beauties. i want to write the continual but oh-kay