thirty five

Jason's p.o.v.

me and nick barely made it to his office when his partner came running in.

"Gone. she left after looking at the pictures. she said she had to use the bathroom. where'd she go Jason?"

"I don't know. I can't think of anywhere she might be." after I let the words fly out I realized where she went. billy told he he wanted to finish what he started and Lisa isn't afraid of anything but Billy. he wanted to tie up loose ends and she wanted to end her fear.

"I was wrong. I know what she went to do but not where she is." i sighed. we may not make it to her and I knew it.

Lisa's p.o.v.

I knew where billy would go. I had to go Jason would've tried to stop me. I don't want him to hurt over me. he's gonna kill me when he finds out if he gets me in time. as I walked up the steps to the house I grew up in I brought up the last bit of courage I had left. just before I got to the door my mom opened it and stepped out.

"Lisa. its been a long time. come on and give your momma a hug." she said holding out her arms.

"go to hell. where's billy?" I said stepping past her.

"that's not how you talk to your mother is it now?"billy said coming from the living room.

"prove you can be parents and I won't talk to you like  that."

*I did a long kinda chapter to make up for lost time.