chapter twenty

Lisa's p.o.v

"Your partner is mean." I told Nick. "You hit her so she slammed you on the ground. That don't sound mean to me. It just sounds fair." I was getting annoyed now. "Once again I didn't hit her I swung at her but she caught my hand. God, you people are annoying." I rolled my eyes. He stopped me from walking up the steps. "Why do you hate cops so much? Why do you hang out with Jason and why don't you live with your parents?" He ask. "Ask Jason. Maybe he can tell you." I spat as I walked to the door and kick it slightly.

Jason's p.o.v

I heard them talking outside and went to open the door. "Jason... Let them talk." Mrs. Stokes demanded. I heard someone kick the door and jumped up and opened the door. I saw Lisa's face was bleeding and she was in hand cuffs. "Li wh-" I started to ask. "Don't ask Jason. I'm not in the mood." She said pushing past me. "Well someone is a bit cranky." Zoey mocked as Mrs. Stokes attended to Lisa's face. "So your Zoey Stokes? I'm Lisa Dales. I helped Jason build bombs and kill people. I have a reason to be cranky if you don't see. I got my face slammed into the ground." She snapped at Zoey. "Your really rude and dumb. You probably deserved it." Zoey snapped back. Now she's done it. I could see the fire burn in Lisa's eyes as she smirked. "You know you wouldn't last a day in the ghetto. Your too....weak. In the ghetto people get raped, beat, shot, drugged, and cut everyday. I have a reason to be this way. So does Jason but you people made him soft." She glared at Zoey. "Nick will you take the handcuffs off her? She won't try anything here." I ask taking my eyes off her.