*thirty seven

Jason's p.o.v

"any luck?" stokes asked walking to the kitchen. "none" i answered. i heard a noise just as stokes opened his mouth. "shhh....." i pointed below us. we walked to the basement and then i saw what i missed just a few sconds ago. i pointed to the door hiddened as a piece of wall. i kicked the door open and went in. "JASON RUN!" she yelled. though she spoke too late and billy had fired a bullet hitting me in my bullet-proof vest. "Jase? jason!" she yelled when i hit the ground. the shot had knocked me backwards. i stood back up and he fired at my shoulder. he already hit nick. "time to finish you. i can get her later." billy said pointing the gun at my head while i was on the ground. "Lisa. i-i..." "shut up. you dont deserve to speak to her." he grumbled. "you never deserved her." i spit. everything went black.

Lisa's p.o.v

jason and stokes were both out. i had to save myself, jason, nick ,and a girl i dont even know. billy had stabbed my right shoulder and left  the knife. i bit my lip as hard as i could and pulled it out. i run and stabbed the shoulder billy held the gun with. he dropped the gunn and looked at me. he ran through the basement and to the garage. i ran after him because i'd be damned if i let him hurt anymore people. instead of going to the garage i went to the street. he came out like a crazy man. he had picked his truck. i lifted the gun with my left hand and fired putting holes in the windshield not him. he pressed on the gas and hit me. last thing i remember was screaming.

what do you think? im almost to the end. i might write another one but i need feedback