*chapter fourteen

Lisa's p.o.v

When we got to the home she took me into her and Samuels room. "She told the boy. Now their gonna try and catch us or prove we did it." She explained everything to Samuel and then left the room. Sam stood up and grabbed my arm. Sam was a drunk was had a very big mean streak. "Please tell me I heard my wife wrong. Did you tell that little bastard how you got that?" He walked closer and I just looked away. "DID YOU TELL HIM?!" He grabbed me and threw me against the wall. Then he grabbed me by my hair and threw me into a glass shelf. "Get out now. Go to your room. NOW! GET OUT!" He screamed. I stood up and walked out. I walked to my room upstairs and started packing. I had a bag packed when I heard a car pull up. I looked out my window to see Nick's partner Catherine get out and walk towards the door. I continued to pack. When I was done someone opened my door. It was Catherine. "Hey kid. A very nice family has decided you can stay with them, but you have to stay here for one last night so they can finish setting up your room." She actually thought I was gonna stay here. "Whatever. Thanks for the useless news." I sat on my bed and she walked out.

The main character is dedicated to you.