chapter twenty-seven

Jason's p.o.v

Nick came back in after getting a call from his wife. "Jason do you know of anywhere Lisa would go? Anywhere if she ran away?" Nick ask

"No. Why? Did something happen to make get run away?" I ask. "At the school there was a woman named Mrs.Harris. She ask Lisa if you were still alive and then she ask about Alex after Lisa ask how her leg was. Lisa told her to go to hell and then ran off." He explained. The warehouse. "If I know where she went then I'm gonna be the only one to go get her." I told him. "Fine but I'm going with you. I'll take you to get her. Have you finished figuring out where that sign is from?" He ask. "No but I've seen it somewhere." I knew this from somewhere. It was a sign on our victims. They showed signs of being raped and they had all been murdered. It was a small sign like this '€l'. It looked like a backwards D.

I had seen it one time when me and Lisa went swimming after Alex died.... WAIT! Lisa..... The sign.... Lisa's last name.... Lisa had a scar like this on her back. We arrived to the warehouse and I ran inside and found Lisa watching the old videos of us when we were younger. Alex would video us. "Lisa. I need to talk to you." I said and she jumped up then fell on the ground. She started laughing. Oh my God. She's drunk.