*chapter elven

Jason p.o.v

It's been a month since I've seen her. A month since she was released from the hospital. Most of all a month since I moved in with Nick Stokes. I've been trying to make almost every deal I can to see her but he keeps saying no. I'm down to my very last shot at seeing her. Nick set up an appointment for me to go see her. I walked in the room where they said I would meet her. Five minutes after I sat down her and her new foster mom walked in. She was wearing a skirt and a pink shirt. So not the Lisa I know. Her foster mom grabbed her all and yanked her toward the woman. "Thirty minutes the we're leaving." She said rudely. She turned and looked at me when the room. "Hey Jase. How you been?" She attempted smile. "Cut the small talk Li. What's wrong?" I knew something wasn't right and was Lisa wearing makeup? "You always have known when something was wrong. It's nothing Jase. Just different living." She was lying. "Don't lie to me Lisa. Why are you wearing makeup, why are you acting strange and why in the hell do you think it necessary to lie to me?!" She flinched when I stood up and guarded her face. "Lisa are they beating you?" The question hung in the air. She had some darker makeup on her left eye. She wouldn't look at me now. "Lisa come here." I demanded to know what was happening to my bestfriend.