chapter twenty-six

Lisa's p.o.v

When we got to the school Zoey went to talk to some teen girls and me and Mrs.Stokes walked me to the office. "Welcome to new horizon academy. What can I do for you Mrs.Stokes?" The lady at the from desk ask. "Lisa had an audition here." She said putting her hand on my back. Of course. When you said Lisa we thought anybody........ Other than Lisa Dales. It's a surprise to see you again Lisa." I knew her. She used to work at my old public school. Mrs.Harris. "You to Mrs.Harris. How's the leg?" I have her a dirty grin. "Fine since I had surgery. Tell me. Is Jason still alive? Better yet how's Alex?" The grin faded when she mentioned the boys. "Go to hell." I said as I walked out of the school.

I walk all the way to the old warehouse that they found me and Jason at. I walked in and slammed the door. I missed the days when me and Jason and Alex would sit here and just be stupid. That doesn't matter anymore. Alex is gone, Jason is being good and I'm just being me.

I missed Alex so much. I remember the day he left.

******flash back***************

I was sitting on the couch and then I heard Alex and Jason yelling. I ran into the room. "What's going on?" I ask. "Alex is leaving. He's wanted by the police and he won't take us with him." Jason answered. I looked at Alex and he looked away. I knew it was true. "I got you guys some stuff. Here Li this is yours." He said handing me a purple shirt. "Jase this is for you." He said handing Jason his dog tags he had specially made a year ago.

"Bye you guys. Make sure you take care of my little brother. Don't let him change himself." Alex said ruffling my hair. Then he wrapped me in a hug. "Bye little sister." He said as he let go and walked out the warehouse. After twenty minutes Jason had calmed down until we both heard it.

It was the sound of a gun shot. I opened the door and ran outside. I ran for about two blocks until I found the source. "NO! ALEX!" I screamed as I saw Alex fall to the ground. I tried to run to him but Jason held me back. I fell to my knees crying. Oh well that was three years ago.

*****End of flashback***********

I missed being here with Jason. I sat on the floor. Alex got carpet to put on the floor when we all first ran away.