chapter eleven : a down right freak

1/3 ; 10:46 AM ; Durance Family Household .

Alex Durance was absent yet again when Nix Durance woke up , and when Nix Durance woke up , he woke up covered in specks of iron .

His everything ached . His arm , as the wrap had come undone sometime in the night during his tossing and turning , his hips from Alex's brutual treatment , and his mind for obvious reasons .

Nix was surprised he woke up at all given last nights circumstances . What he cut was most definitely not an artery , but given the amount of blood he recalled , and his state of mind , he was shocked to find he actually wasn't bleeding all that heavily , and woke up to the simple ringing of his alarm . It's tune played the lightest of musics as well , a symphony of violins and flutes that of the sugar plum fairy .

Nix wrapped his hand of Batman figures around the vibrating phone , and dismissed the alarm .

10:46 AM
Hello , Nix

Seventeen messages from : Alex

Nix whined and buried his hands in his palms to rub his eyes . He pulled the phone back out and typed in his passcode . He opened his messages and fled to Alex's contact .

The majority of the texts were classless cock pictures of Alex with his jersey in between his perfectly white teeth to show off his abs , hand wrapped around his dick , standing in a mirror . Basic gym selfies . The remainder were four very long and graphic texts , stalker length , going into detail of Nix's idealistically debaucherous demise . Violently as well .

Alex : I'm so fckin hard thinking about you rn . I want to tear into you soooo bad . I want to wrap my hands around your neck and watch you choke as you cum . I've heard it's like getting high asf . U ever smoked weed and not told me ? I want to see the first time u puff puff pass tbh .
Alex : this two hour practice rule is pissing me off . i'm going to strangle coach if he doesn't let me come home early . I just want to dick you down , and he's really getting a hard on himself by grinding me today . fucking pedo .
Alex : My dick is buldging . everyone else is eyeing me . it's all your's though . never forget it . when I come home I'll fuck you til you bleed .
Alex : I'm going to murder reed . he made me run ten extra laps because I ' was showing disorderly conduct ' fuck off ! He's fucking dead !!!! If I see him get another stiffy from looking at one of the freshman he's fucked . What's the fucker's name from mean girls ?
Alex : This motherfucker

 What's the fucker's name from mean girls ? Alex : This motherfucker

The phone vibrated just as Nix finished reading .

Alex : don't leave me on read .

Nix clenched the phone in his hand , a snarl covering his face . A low growl escaped , that quickly became a scream as he flung the phone against the wall across from the bed . The phone slammed against a picture of Alex and Kim and knocked both the picture and phone down onto Alex's laptop . The phone tumbled off to the floor , but the picture laid face down on Alex's desk .