FORTY

iMessage

Simon: We could use a couple nurses at the Sidemen house

Drea: ???

Simon: We also need a first aid kit

Drea: what!?

Simon: Just come over. Bring Freya. And every bandaid you own.

♡♡♡

"I'm going to kill him if he did something stupid," Andrea told Freya as they walked up the Sidemen house's front door. They walked in, greeted by Vik, who looked super nervous.

"Andrea... Freya..." he starts, glancing around the room. "Don't freak out, okay?" he pleas.

"Vik, where are the boys?" Andrea asks, growing impatient with the shenanigans.

"I-in the living room," Vik mutters, defeated. Andrea and Freya jog to them, walking into a room filled with their friends.

"Andrea!" Tobi smiles, running up to her and hugging her tightly. She giggles, embracing him equally as tight.

"So," Freya says, "what's happened?" Simon and Josh had their faces turned away, while JJ proudly showed his. All he had was a busted lip. "Josh? Simon?" Freya questions, walking around them. "Oh God," she mutters as she stares at their faces.

Andrea pulls apart from Tobi, concerned. She stands beside Freya, gasping. She kneels down to Simon's height, since he's sitting on the couch, and holds his head in her hands while she examines the bruises and cuts that run along his flesh.

"Si, what did you do?" she whimpers, her thumb tracing the bruise under his right eye gently.

"Andrea," Josh says, his voice cracking. Andrea turns to her brother, feeling even more heartbroken to see him in the same state. "I need to hug you." Josh opens his arms, Andrea falling slowly into them. She embraces him, her body temperature warming Josh up.

"What did you two do?" Freya questions, certain on finding out.

"We-we confronted Joe about the whole thing," Simon stutters. Andrea parts from her brother, and glares at the two.

"I told you to leave it," Andrea whispers to Simon.

"We just wanted to hear him admit it," JJ explains.

"I'm not talking to you," Andrea snaps. "Was this your bright idea?" She stands, stepping close to JJ.

"Simon was pissed and heartbroken for you, I had to do something," JJ mutters.

"Well, congrats. You've now made it so he's hurting physically," Andrea remarked through clamped teeth. She shook her head at JJ, dismissing him as a priority. He wouldn't listen to her anyway. "Simon Minter," she sighs, kneeling back down in front of him, "why didn't you listen to me?" she asks, genuinely hurt.

"He-he hurt you," Simon chokes out. "That's not o-okay." Andrea rubs his cheek with her thumb, looking lovingly into his eyes. A tear dripped from his eye and ran down his flesh, which she was quick to catch and dry.

"But now he's hurt you," she whispers. "Shall I go beat him up in return?" Simon chuckles a little, Andrea smiling as she realized she just lightened his mood somehow with a stupid joke. "Don't do anything like this again without consulting me first, okay?" she questions. He nods, and they hug. "I love you," she whispers again, cuddling her face into his neck. He winces, but doesn't let her know how painful her actions were on his part. Despite the physical ache, he mentally felt whole.

"I still love you more," he groans, squeezing her tight.