Love Is Blooming

I've been living with Maura for about a week now. It was extremely weird at first, especially since Angela lives in her guest house, but it's a lot of fun! Maura is such a phenomenal host, I love her so much. One night last week, Maura went out on a date with a man named Phil Averies. He is a doctor and is so incredibly handsome. I haven't met him yet, but she's put up pictures of them two on Facebook. Let me tell ya, they are TOTES cute together!

Jane on the other hand, has been dealing with a lot of morning sickness. She comes down to the autopsy room every day not feeling well and Maura yells for her to go to the sink. I laugh most of the time- Maura usually acts like Jane's mother. Oh yeah, and Angela doesn't know yet. Jane is waiting until she's four months pregnant to mention anything to her mother. Knowing Angela, she will make a huge deal about the situation and distract Jane from work.

After Jane was finished throwing up, she cleaned herself up and was standing next to the victim with Maura and me.

"So how was your date with the...other doctor?" she asked.

Maura looked at her and gave a smirk, "It was nice."

Jane returned the smirk and they both stood there, smiling at each other as if they were reaching each other's minds. "Nice? So does that mean he spent the night?"

Without answering, Maura looked down at her stilettos and smiled. She began to walk away from the autopsy table to wash her hands. Jane ran up to her side and shouted, "He did! You slept with him?"

"Shh! And Jane, we didn't sleep," Maura said with a slight chuckle.

Jane gasped, "Maura..."

"Abby, do you see what I have to put up with?" Maura asked me, obviously referring to Jane.

I laughed, "You two are the kind of best friends I've always wanted to have."

"Well, now you do," Jane said, hugging me.

I remember when I first was attending high school in my freshmen year. I remember reading about Maura and Jane in the newspaper and hearing about them on television. I used to think they were so freaking cool and how I wanted to be them. Now, as I have the awesome opportunity to work with them, I realized that they are even better than I imagined them to be. How did I get so lucky? I ask myself this everyday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maura's POV

Tonight will be my second date with Dr. Phil Averies. He is incredibly sexy; he makes my dopamine levels go all silly. I can hardly stand him. Even though we just recently starting becoming exclusive, I love him. He makes my body cringe with just one simple touch. And for our night tonight, I'm planning something big.

We will be going out to dinner at a fancy French restaurant and then heading back to my house. Abby will be visiting some old college friends tonight and Angela will be with Jane, so Phil and I should be pretty safe. Oh, Abby has been such a wonderful guest here. She cleans up after herself, does her own laundry, and washes the dishes for me. She's so cute.

After deciding what to wear, I threw on one of my old, blue Michael Kors dresses with a pair of Valentino pumps. When Phil picked me up, his jaw dropped. Seeing the way his eyes light up whenever he sees me makes me incredibly aroused. Why do we have to sit through this very elegant dinner? All I want to do is sleep with him.

"You look very nice tonight, Maura," he told me.

"You've said that," I said, smiling at him. He always seems to put a smile on my face.

For dinner, we both had fresh oysters smothered in their famous butter sauce. It is so delicious. When our waitress returned with our check, Phil grabbed it from me. He told me that it's completely his treat. I love a man who knows how to make a woman happy.