Bottom (Lauren)

You groaned into the kiss as Lauren's teeth scraped your bottom lip. You felt her hips grind into yours, making you even more wet. You were beyond nervous, but luckily she was making it hard for you to think. If she kept doing this much longer you were certain that you'd go crazy. She was a tease, making you want her in ways you hadn't known were possible before. 

"L-Lauren." You moaned out and she smirked against your neck. Your hands explored her body, getting clumsier the more she focused on your stomach and thighs. In an instant, all of it was gone and Lauren was laying in front of you on the bed. You stared in shock before it clicked, she was a bottom. 

"Something wrong?" Lauren asked and you looked blankly at the ground as you sat next to her. "Do you not want to anymore?" 

"I do, like, really bad, just registered something that's fucking me up a bit." You said and Lauren rubbed your back as you thought. It was amusing, especially when you remembered Dinah teasing the two of you about sex. It's partially what prompted this entire thing, that and the fact that Lauren had been talking about the feeling of your thighs around her head. 

"Oh, are you nervous?" Lauren asked and you nodded. Things would have been different if she'd fucked you first. You could have blamed any fuck ups on the fact that she'd been making you see stars and not the fact that you were inexperienced. "We, don't have to right now." 

"That's reassuring, but if we decide to stop every single time I realize something about you, it'll be awhile before we fuck." You said and Lauren looked at you, confused. "You're a bottom." 

"Do you have a problem?" Lauren asked, not denying it. There was a comment she wanted to say, but something stopped her, worrying you. "Do you have a problem with me wanting to bottom for a bit? I promise that I'll repay the favor, I do better with a clear mind." 

"I get that, but you took away my excuse for being lousy." You said and Lauren looked at you, once again confused. "I've never done anything before and I don't want to fuck it all up and make you hate me." 

"I'd never hurt you and you can think of it as practice." Lauren said kissing you. "Besides we need to figure each other out before we can get a routine." 

"Yeah, I guess." You said kissing her softly. You heard a thud that sounded suspiciously like somebody falling and opened the door to see Dinah and Ally sitting outside of it. "Ladies." 

"I'd just like to state fully that Ally owes me $50 and I'm proud of the two of you for being patient." Dinah said and Ally stood up, red faced. Dinah, however, had a shit eating grin on her face as Lauren pulled her up before punching her. "Have fun girls!"