Puppy (Dinah Jane)

"Ace!" You yelled as you chased after your dog. You were starting to regret taking your two and a half month old puppy out to the park, but she was getting a little crazy with cabin fever. Technically, three to four people had told you not to bring Ace to the park, but you decided against it and went anyways. They'd said something about the dog going crazy over new people. 

"Ahem, is this your dog?" A woman asked and you looked up from the leash and immediately saw what may have been the most attractive woman you'd ever seen in your life. "You were yelling Ace and I, uh, read the tags." 

"Y-yeah, this is my dog Ace." I said taking him from her. "Thanks, maybe we can get an ice cream and take a walk?" 

"I'd love to." She said smiling at you. You set Ace on the ground, this time making sure that the dog was secured to you with the leash. You started walking towards the ice cream truck, ordering a peanut butter for Ace, a vanilla for yourself, and paying for Dinah's. "How old is he?" 

"Almost three months." You said and she nodded. "Do you have a dog or do you just enjoy taking walks in dog parks?" 

"I was walking through the park." She said and I nodded. "Also, our dog wasn't in the park, he was across the street." 

"Ace, we had a talk about places you were allowed." You said, a stern tone. "Seriously thank you, I'd probably die if he got hurt." 

"He's a cute puppy, reminds me of his owner." She said and you blushed. 

"You think I'm cute like a puppy?" You asked and she nodded. 

"The cutest puppy in the world." She said and you found yourself blushing. "I'd absolutely love to take you out on a date, just the two of us." 

"Let's do it." You said and she smiled, putting her number into your phone. 

"I'll see you on Friday, meet me at the ice cream place." She said kissing your cheek.