"Oh no." She groaned as I drove around the car and drove up into her driveway. We moved out of the car and Jess looked like she was about to make a run for it when someone called out to her.

 "Jessica!" She froze and we all turned around. Jess more....jerked around to be honest. I saw a brown hair boy walk up to us and immediately I didn't like the guy. He was about as big as me and Caiden standing around 6'2" but he had a tan complexion with two dimples smack dab in the middle of his cheeks. I didn't like the smirk on this guy's face or the way he walked or even the clothes he wore. Something about him set off every alarm and I narrowed my eyes at him.

I tried to inconspicuously step in front of Jessica to warn him off but the ass just ignored me and walked straight around me to Jess. "Well, long time no see, eh?" She scoffed and took a step back. He took a step forward.

"Get lost Jeremy."

"Don't be like that honey." He reached for her and I  grabbed his wrist before it laid a hand on her. Caden glared and stalked up behind me.

"Do we have a problem here?" I felt my face scrunch up as I narrowed my eyes at this stranger. If I hadn't liked him before, then I legitimately didn't like him now and from the looks of things, neither did Jess. He yanked his hand away from us but our glares didn't seem to affect him in the slightest. He just went on displaying that irking grin.

"I suggest you back the fuck off this driveway. She obviously doesn't want you here." His smile just widened and his shoulders lifted in a quick shrug.

"Whatever floats your boat." He looked over at Jess and winked at her. "See ya around, neighbor." When he was finally out of sight she faked gagged and rolled her eyes. Something about him seemed to put all our wolves on edge. I turned towards her to question her about her new neighbor, but she was already stomping over into the house and I knew that I wasn't going to get an answer out of her anytime soon. She'd come around though. She always does.

~*~

It'd been an hour and the girls still weren't here. I was beginning to think this had all been a lie for her to just buy a new bikini. I walked over to the edge of the pool and looked into the crystal clear water that begged me to jump in. Jess walked over to her stereo and plugged in her Droid and her speakers started bursting with life. I groaned when Justin Bieber's voice came through the speakers.

I heard Caiden groan from inside the pool as well. I shook my head in disappointment as I found myself starting to sing along with the lyrics.

"I'd like to be, everything you want." I lift my glass of lemonade to my mouth and took a sip. This was so much better than water. Who wanted tasteless liquid anyway....that sounded gross. I heard a noise to my right and I looked over to see Caiden hopping out of the pool. He shook his hair out and when his gaze landed on me his smile grew and he opened his arms and lifted his foot to look like one of those kung fu crane position things. I did my own retarded stunt and narrowed my eyes at him.

"You are intimidating Tubby, but not intimidating enough." I teased in a kung fu master accent.

 "You won't know the real meaning of orange chicken until you've dealt with me young ass hopper!"

 "You make as much sense as a woman on PMS! Hah!" Caiden's eyes widened and then narrowed with fake anger.

 "You go too far! AHHHHHHH!!!!" He charged at me and I balanced myself so when he hit me I immediately gripped him in a headlock.

"Face it, Caiden. You're still only second best!" With his head still locked in my grip I pulled him to the left and then kicked him backwards into the pool. He went in with a curse and I smiled. I put my arms up in the air and started singing I AM THE CHAMPION AND CAIDEN IS THE LOSER! I ran around the pool whooping as Caiden tried to splash me and failed epically.

I was doing my victory dance (which was rather embarrassing to watch) when I felt a nail slide its way down my spine. I froze immediately, recognizing the feel of fireworks going off under my flesh.  I jumped around and I felt like dying. Had I really just done my victory dance in front of her?! Fuck my life...

I backed away from her slowly but that only resulted in my tripping over my own two feet. I landed with a thud and looked away from a smirking Sage.

"Your body looks even better without clothes on." I choked on my own spit. My heart was racing and when I finally noticed her attire I looked away. She was wearing a hot pink bikini that left no room for imagination. Are you shitting me right now? I immediately stood up and ripped Aria's towl from her hands and covered her body with it.

"You don't like my bikini? I bought it just for you." She pouted a bit and I had to look away before I did something I'd regret. Like throwing her over my shoulder and take her upstairs. I walked over and sat down on the pool chair, trying to stray my thoughts away from the 99.99999999% naked girl a couple feet away from me. She laughed and dropped the towel from her body and walked over to me.

"I want you to rub something on me." My eyes widened and breathing seemed so foreign to me at that moment. She wanted me to do what  to her? My hands were trembling and she placed a hand on my thigh. Fuck, how was I going to go about this? She started climbing higher into my lap and I felt butterflies in my stomach. My manliness? Hah, I could kiss that good-bye. She was straddling me and all I could feel was her on top of me and the blood rushing to my dick.

"Oh, Ace. You naughty little thing," Her voice was sultry as she said the word "naughty" and my friend was appreciative of the sound as well. "I was talking about sun screen." Her smile widened as I growled.

"Leave me alone," I grumbled. I didn't really want her too. As much as I hated to say it, I found my thoughts wandering to her lately. I wasn't going to admit I had feelings for her but I wasn't going to deny that I thought she was hot.

She pinched my cheeks and gave them a soft squeeze. "Is little Ace getting turned on by my hotness?"

"I'm not cute. I'm manly." I mumbled but didn't make any move to move her hands. I learned the hard way that if I pushed them away they found worse things to squeeze. My breathing grew heavy at the thought. Ok, let's be manly here. Come on, practice make perfect right?

I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her around so I was on top of her and pressing right up between her legs. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered. "Females, period, turn me on." Holy hell that was good! Where did that come from? Keep it cool. Don't mess this up. I pulled away and her eyes narrowed at me. Getting off of her I was about to join Caiden in the pool when I heard her coming up from behind me. I started to turn around when I felt a hand on each side of my swim trunks and the next thing I know I hear gasps.

She pants'd me. That little harlot just pants'd me! I felt my whole body burn and I quickly ran and jumped into the pool.

"You're lucky your butt is hotter than Channing Tatum's. Otherwise I wouldn't have been as forgiving for that last comment." And with that she walked away. 

I was going to get her back were it the last thing I do. 

~*~

Yeah, ok, this chapter really really really really sucked.......I'm just saying. It was more of a filler chapter to be honest. So the whole reason I wrote this chapter was so you guys could see how different he is when he's not around Sage. He's a regular guy who LOVES the attention from girls.

But I LOVE HIM WHEN HES ALL SHY AND BASHFUL!   I'm just so tired you guys. Camp really did a toll on me. I'll probably rewrite it later but there's the chapter. Hope ya'll like it......