It's Your Fault

This is my story. My story. My character is Aspen. My ideas come from my idea. The plot will be similar to the movie, but I will add my own plot to it, leading up the events of this movie.

Marvel owns every single character, in this story except for Aspen Carter.

Lovely reading

The New York City wind blew against my face while I was running in the early morning. Today out of all days was the perfect day to go out and run early this morning.

The sun was just rising up, the sky was a beautiful sin rise. The noise of the start of the busy traffic was starting to up roar. The beautiful city of New York was waking up.

I was zoned out completely not knowing my surroundings, I am suddenly lifted up and tossed into the sky by none other

Spider-Man.

"Peter! What the hell!" I am completely shocked, how dare he scare me like that.

"Looky here Princess, I just wanted to say Good Morning to you."

"We'll Good Morning Parker." I said to him. Still shaken at the thought of him lifting me up 200 ft above the ground.

He thought it was funny to see his best friend die of heart attack.

"Parker. As much as I would love to hit you and scream at you, and kill you I won't, next time warn me before you try to give me a heart attack?"

I slowly warn him, because he knows what will happen if he ever chooses to scare the shit out of me.

As we swung across the city, we came to Oscorp. The bloody building were I work for as a intern for Norman.

"But Peter I need to shower and change and do my make up.."

He shoved his hands against my mouth to shut me up. He pulled out of his pack back my clothing. Everything a lady needed was in his backpack.

"How the hell?"

"Aunt May helped me." He said while he was scratching the back of his head.

"Thanks Peter, your the best." I said giving him a hug.

Thanks that nobody isn't at the office yet. Peter is still in his suite, and I wonder how the cameras would do of they saw me hugging Spider-Man?

"See you later." He said giving me a noogie. Once he had his fun, I give him the death glare.

"By Aspen" Spider-Man yells and swings into the distance until we meet again. Which will be later.

_________________

Once in the meeting, I sat in the very back blending with Mr.Garcia and Mrs. Kingsley. Mr. Osborn was late, at least 30 minutes.

Everyone was getting worried, or either ansty in their seats. I was busy with my notes, looking over it, slowly, trying to refresh my mind.

The door slammed and I could feel everyone tense up again. That didn't sound like Mr. Osborn coming in the room.

"YOU!"

All heads turned to me. Mr Garcia mouthed you. And I slowly got up and flatten my skirt out. Pulled my hair out of my eyes and turned to somebody.

"Yes sir?"

"What is your name?" He asked with smirk on his face with his legs on the table, crossing them over. Having his hands behind his head.

"Aspen Carter, sir."

"Everyone here Aspen works for me and since she works for me now you tell her what you think needs to be down and she tells me. Simple enough. Everyone may leave."

I gathered my things together. "Aspen I Need a word."

Not even a simple please can this boy even say. Damn arrogant much.

"Yes sir." I asked him while I made my way to him.

"I heard you were my fathers Personal Assistant. And since he's dead, that makes you, my PA. Don'tcha think Princess?"

"Yes sir it does."

"I like the sound of that Aspen."

My phone starts ringing, and I knew that specific ringtone, it's was Peter who was calling me.

"Excuse me Sir." I asked him politely.

"Peter this has to be good I'm in a middle of something." I yelled whispered on the phone.

"Aspen I need your help."