"Looks like you made a new friend," jinyoung says. He hands seokjin a bag of chips while opening a bag for himself.

"Yeah this is..." he trails off and looks over at the woman.

"Yoona!" she extend her hand to shake jinyoung's hand excitedly. Jinyoung introduces himself and hands taehyung a cheeto. He smiles a little before sticking it in his mouth.

"Is this your husband?" yoona asks. Seokjin laughs loudly while jinyoung stutters beside him.

"No no no we're best friends, we're both actually expecting," they all laugh before yoona is called by a nurse.

"Kids! It was so nice to meet you, here's my number. I just moved recently so i don't have that many friends, maybe we can hang out sometimes," she quickly scribbles her number onto a magazine page and rips it out. Seokjin nods at her and takes the number. Jinyoung wishes her a healthy pregnancy as she walks down the hall.

"She was so nice, how is someone that nice when they're about to give birth?" jinyoung asks.

"I know right? I was literally about to kill everyone when i was that pregnant," seokjin shakes his head. Pregnancy is definitely a weird thing. A nurse walks into the waiting room with a clipboard.

"Kim seokjin?"

-

A few days later jinyoung was babysitting the kids, well except the twins. It was the weekend so jinyoung and jaebum we're definitely going to have their hands full. Of course seokjin tried to deny jinyoung's babysitting proposition. He was just a little paranoid since the last time seokjin watched so many kids he ended up collapsing. Jinyoung reassured him that he would be find, jaebum was there to help and youngjae would help too.

Thankfully the baby was perfectly healthy and seokjin was about 2 months along. He was so excited to tell namjoon. He was going to surprise him somehow but he decided to just tell him during lunchtime. The twins seemed to be in good moods, almost as if they sensed their mama to be in one. Taehyung had recently gotten a toy shopping cart as a gift from his grandma inhwa. He was currently taking wobbly steps while holding onto it tightly. Seokjin made sure to give him lots of kisses if he lost his balance and ended up on his little butt. Jimin was sitting on the ground with a bunch of play food around him. He signed the names of a few and looked over to his mama for approval. Seokjin gave them both lots of kisses. Namjoon had gone out to get some food since seokjin had said that tonight was a special occasion.

"Come here babies," seokjin called to the twins. Taehyung let go of his cart and stood on shaky legs for a few seconds. He seemed to be contemplating in taking a step but got to scared and decided to crawl instead. Jimin quickly crawled into seokjin's lap.

"My little babies," he kissed their foreheads, "you will always be my little babies," he told them both seriously. He made sure they understood that he loved them so much. The seemed to somehow get it by the small smiles on their faces. He rocked them to sleep gently while namjoon got home. By the time seokjin put them in their cribs namjoon was already closing the front door gently.