Chapter 45: another chance

Começar do início

"Wife huh? I wouldn't call her my wife if I used her as a toy and saw her as a whore in my eyes". Tae begun.

*scoff* "What do you know huh? You think you know every fucking thing? Well guess what? You don't fucking know what bond me and my wife share! And for your information I'll tell you that I won't be divorcing her at all! There's no way you can marry her!"

"Oh yeah? Watch me! Watch me as I flee her off with me!"

"Shut up both of you!!"
Jennie's screaming caught their attention. Her furious face displayed anger and disgust.

"Just stop".
Her voice instantly calmed down.
Barely a whisper.

Tears soon released from her eyes and flowed down her pale cheeks.

Seeing this, Jimin instantly embraced her in a hug. She cried out loud on his shoulder, lazily hitting her small fists on his chest.

"Why did you do this to me?" She cried.

"B-because...I love you. My ego got the best of me. I couldn't handle seeing you in anyone's arms apart from mine. It was all a misunderstanding about your father and my mum...I'm sorry".
His face buried in the crook of her neck.

"I'm really sorry", he repeated.

"I know you cannot forgive me after what I've done but...all I'm asking you is to give me another chance. A chance to prove myself. A chance to shower you with my love, a chance to finally live with you as your husband".

"Don't listen to him Jen. He's lying".

She didn't seem to focus on Taehyung but only on Jimin. The embrace they were sharing was quite powerful. Her mind and heart both focusing and processing Jimin's words.

"One chance to show you my real self."

"Don't listen to him Jen. Remember he's the one who raped you. W-who got you pregnant".

"I will take full responsibilities of my wrong doings and mistakes", he whispered in her ears.

"Don't listen to him, I'm the one you really want Jennie, I'll take care of you and your child".

"I've decided", she announced.

Jimin broke the hug stepping back.
Waiting for her answer.

"I will give you another chance, Mr Park. Only so my child has a father".

Taehyung's face fell while Jimin quickly embraced her in a hug. Lifting her up her feet and smiling happily. Putting her back in a while though.

"Don't get too excited, I said I will give you another chance for my child. Only for my child. I will not have any physical relationships with you or whatsoever Mr Park".

"Stop calling me that. And what do you mean by not having a physical relationship?"

"What I mean is that you cannot have a right to touch me in any way, you can't kiss me, or even lay a finger on me with bad intentions and you certainly can't sleep with me. I won't have any sort of relationship with you".

"So what, you're gonna fake romance and love me in front of our child?".

"We'll talk once we're on that stage".

Jimin's pov

She's got to be kidding me.

Ok fine I won't touch her or at lest try not to touch her.
But faking in front of our child will not be acceptable.

I want my wife, my Jennie to be playful and full of life again not someone broken. I don't wanna see her this way. I want to see her happy.

It is indeed my fault, but I'll make sure to make her fall in love with me after spending time together.

I was the one who broke her, now it's my turn to fix everything.

To be continued...

Author's note
Ok we will be coming to an end of this story after 2 chaps but I just wanna ask something...

Ok I know I have forced marriage 2 to write but what would you guys like next?

A Jimin ff?

Or

Jungkook ff?

Please comment and tell me. And when you guys do please do me a favour and write down a ship as well. Thank you💖