Chapter 26: All I want is you

Recap
So far he's nothing like dad described. He didn't even try to touch me. He's not a pervert therefore he doesn't even act like one. He's treating me nicely just like a good friend.
I hope it stays like that.

I just have one question...is it me or Jimin really set me free?

End of recap

Chanyeol's POV

7. 20am

*buzz buzz....buzz buzz*

"Mmm...hello?"

"Sir the meeting is fixed".

"WHAT?"

"Yes sir, he's on his way".

"He's coming?"
I rapidly sat up on the bed.

"Yes sir, in the evening around 5 to 6pm".

"OH my..brilliant Steve, I'll give you a promotion on this".

"A-are you serious sir?"

"Yes, you did a great job. Keep it that way".
I cut the call.

Finally, for the first time he made a move. I just hope dad gets to see him today. I've been longing for this day as well as dad.

I realised myself on the bed. The time was 7.21 now. I rubbed my eyes before getting up, rushing straight to the bathroom to do regular morning routines. I need to be fast today, almost forgot I have a girl living under the same roof. First take Jennie to mum's place and than head over to the meeting. Perfect not so busy.

Not lying, but Jennie is quite strong. I admire her courage. The fact that knowing the situation of her family she still decided to take the risk of living under the same roof with a guy. I mean anything could have happened. If it wasn't me by chance and someone else...I can't think of the unimaginable.
I guess she's right, even I expected her to think wrong about me, I really thought she'll argue and debate at things she hates, I thought she might hate me, my home and be a pain in the ass....but no. She's different. I'm quite pleased she's adapting to my place and treating me well.

Brushing my teeth, realisation hit me to the fact how I faded into the world of thoughts. The thoughts which only spread a smile across my foamed lips.

Jennie's POV

I tossed and turned in the sheets, yawning. The surrounding was quite different than my own bedroom. I stared at the ceiling, relaxing before getting up to take a warm shower and brush my teeth. Once I was done, I dressed up in a denim, ripped shorts and a halter, burgundy crop top. Wearing my hair down with light makeup...I was ready.

I walked out of the room only to be lured in by an amazing aroma. What is that bacon? Omg whatever it is it's smells so good, even my tummy is rumbling.

I slowly walked down the stairs, in the living room before taking my left, revealing the kitchen. I could see Chanyeol with a black apron scribbled with the words 'I'm the boss' on it. He was busy stirring the the food and using his tricks with the frying pan without realising I'm there.

"Uh hem"

"Oh, you're awake".
He smiled broadly.

"Yeah, so what's for breakfast?"