Chapter 3: Maid costume

Recap

He pushed me aside and walked towards the door.

"Clean up and change into this".

He threw me a black and white clothing.

"Hell no!"

"You better change into that before I return..or else", he gave a last smirk and locked the door.

"Byuntae!" ( pervert)
End of recap

That fucktart gave me a maids costume. What the hell is wrong with him. I'm not going to wear this, whatever happens.

I just hope Taehyungs is ok.

----------------
Back at the hotels
Narrators POV

"May someone call the bride", the priest said as everyone waited for Jennie.

Taehyung was waiting in patience with a big smile on his face when Jennie's mum barged in with a worried face on.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung dear".

"Aunty w-what happened?"he asked curiously. You could tell Taehyung's expressions were somewhat stuck in between happy and upset.

"J-Jennie's not in her room", she announced.

Everyone started whispering. Taehyung's smile faded.

"W-what do you mean?she must be
Somewhere around here, please check," he stuttered.

"Aunty, she's nowhere to be found", in came her friends Rose, Lisa and Jisoo. They were huffing which made it obvious that they were running hard out, searching for her.

The whispers got even louder and soon everyone left, leaving Taehyung with his parents, Jennie's parents and her friends.

""Taehyung dear-"

"Mum just leave me alone for a while".

"Tae"

"I said stop, ok! Just stop...stop". Saying that he slowly made his way outside and to the club. Leaving everyone inside worried.

Taehyung POV

I went straight to the bar because that was the only place I could have released my tensions. I ordered the entire bottle of Whiskey and waited for it to be served.

"Ayye miss, sorry you can't come in".

"Who said I can't,huh? Who the he'll are you to tell me what to do?"

"Miss, look last time you got a little TOO drunk and that's why we can't let you in. We can't handle you".

"Shut up, you don't understand my miserable life so don't even care and let me in".

I was waiting when a girl caught my attention. She was arguing with the security and by the look of it, seems like she comes here often.

She looked quite mad and restless. Yeah, I could feel her pain. I can feel how it feels like to be ditched on your wedding.

Getting up from my seat, I slowly made my way to her.