Part 11 - you're an idiot Apollo

Start from the beginning

"I'm okay everyone" i said then began to sit on the ground.

"Your head is going to get swollen Lana" Clara said worrying about me.

"I'm okay" i said and try to stand up, but i almost fell because i feel super dizzy and my head is hurt.

Apollo has his arm around my shoulder to make me balance, "Avalana you should rest" Coach Miranda said.

" Capt you do know how to be a gentleman right?" His coach asked.

"Yes sir" he said to his coach.

He suddenly pick me up from the ground which makes my eyes went bright open,

"What the hell are you doing? Put me back!" I said to him but he just smile while running into somewhere.

"Back to practice everyone" Coach Miranda said.

I feel everyone eyes are on us especially the junior girls, cause i know some of the runner are his secret admirers. I don't know what if the cheers team are here to see him carrying me like this.

He finally stop running and put me on top of the bench,

He opened the medicine box and a cooler box for the ice, he slowly puts the ice bag on my head to compress my head.

"I'm so sorry" he said loud enough.

"What were you thinking" i laugh.

I see Clara is walking towards us with my towel and bottle of water, she smiles then put them next to me. "This is your stuff Capt" Clara put his hands on my shoulder then left us.

I feel my shoes being opened by Apollo which caught my Attention, i started to seat on the bench and watched him who's taking off my shoes from me. After that he grab on my bottle and open it up for me, i drunk it then give the bottle back to him.

"You're saving me from those crazy training" he suddenly mumbles while looking at his friends with a blank eyes.

"You did it on purpose?" I asked him.

"Of course not, i was throwing a ball to Ethan where he couldn't catch it then it suddenly hit a beautiful runner" he said it then i can see his lips curled into a smile.

"Whatever I'm mad at you" i said but i know that my cheeks are burning.

"I want to do something to you but you won't handle those crazy stares" he said then looking away from one place where some girls are glaring at us especially me.

"Probably" i said then ready to stand up.

I picked on both of my shoes and my stuff then got up with one hand holding an ice to put on my head, "what the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"I want to go home" i said to him while trying to walk away from him.

"Driving? No way i'll drive you home" he said trying to stop me from walking away.

Actually I'm not feeling dizzy anymore my head just feels a little sore, i can go home by myself.

I ignore him by walking away and go to where coach Miranda is standing with her stopwatch, i excuse myself to go home cause I don't feel well.

I walked into the changing room then changed myself into a nike jacket and a short, i sprayed my body with my perfume cause I don't want to take a shower right now i think I should just have a shower later.

I carry my bag while alone through the long empty hall, until I finally feel being followed. I turned around and found him with his sport bags and He already changed his clothes.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him with my hands in the air.

"Coach always teach his boys to be a gentleman" he smirks then walk next to me.

His smells so fresh, one piece of his hair fall right in front of his forehead. I follow him wherever his car is, he unlocked his car and as always he opened up the door for me. I got in then he slowly closed the door behind me, he put our sport bags at the backseat then he takes the seat on the driver seat.

I'm Glad no one see us like this, I'm glad everyone is home so there aren't going to be a group of girls that making a haters group of me.

He drove away to the exit gate, i see my car parked on my usual spot and slowly leaving my car alone at the parking lot, "My baby is going to stay for the night" i mumble to myself.

"What?"

"Nothing" i said then slowly lay my head.

"Gladly you didn't hurt my feet" i said with my eyes close and all i heard is a burst of laughter.

"There's nothing funny Apollo I'm mad at you" i said to him with my eyes closed, looking like a complete fool.

"There's no make up that can cover a swollen forehead isn't it?" He asked while laughing.

"Whatever" i said then turned around to face the window.

I closed my eyes until the car finally stopped outside of my house, i slowly open my eyes and see Apollo is already outside to open up the door for me.

I got out of the car with Matilda helping me to carry my bag, Apollo is walking next to me until i suddenly stop walking then turn around to look at him.

"I am really sorry" he said to me while his blue eyes are looking at mine, but i still find him smiling a little.

"You idiot, thanks for the ride" i said then walk inside.

I walked in without turning around cause all i want to do now is to be in a hot tub then lay myself on my comfortable bed.

~

After a long relaxing time on the tub I finally walks out of the bathroom and i found a cup of hot chocolate with a biscuit on my night stand. I smile over how sweet Matilda is, she always been so care to me.

I walk into my bed and throw myself onto the bed, i reach for my phone and found couple of texts from Apollo.

Apollo Hamilton :

I'm sorry, i feel so bad, I'm an idiot.

I smile over the text it is so cute of him feeling sorry for me.

Apollo Hamilton :

Take a rest, sleep well.

Apollo Hamilton :

So how's tomorrow? What time should i pick you up?

I feel my cheek is flaming right now, i never thought about having a person that is so care of me, especially him.

Avalana Valerie :

Thank you but, I have Mr Dillon to drop me at school tomorrow.

Avalana Valerie :

Thanks for being a gentleman, and yeah you're a total idiot.n

I tap the send button then lay on the bed with a big smile on my face.