Two Different Worlds Collide

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile Zayn was still unpacking the first of many bags, he then finished the first bag and moved onto the second and saw half of it was full of underwear, Tiegan of course didn’t see what he was unpacking because she was too busy faffing around with her dress and heels, so Zayn decided to pick up a pair of sexy looking knickers and swung them around on his fingers wolf whistling at her. She instantly swerved around and pure shock came to her face she ran over to him in attempt to grab what was rightfully hers off of Zayn be he had other ideas, with Zayn being much taller than Tiegan he already had the upper hand so when she tried to get on her tiptoes to reach what was hers he just did the same, Tiegan then had an idea, she was quick and sly- she jumped onto the bed with one foot using it to push off of the bed again and jumped onto his back covering his eyes trying to shout at him to give her underwear back but she ended up in fits of laughter.

BOOM

Zayn fell to the floor with Tiegan on his back both now in agony from the shooting pain in both their asses, at this moment Tiegan snatched her knickers back and Waliyha came flying in, in panic of hearing the fall, she looked to confused while Tiegan and Zayn we’re wetting themselves on the floor, Waliyha just smiled and rolled her eyes “Be careful!” she warned and walked out again closing the door, Zayn and Tiegan looked at each other again and just cried out in laughter again.

***

“Night Tiegan” smiled Zayn as he gave her a small hug before leaving her to herself. “Bye Zayn” she smiled back shyly and waved as he closed the door quietly only leaving the sound of a click of the door. Tiegan got undressed and into her pyjamas and slipped into the silk bed with ease.

{Zayn’s P.O.V}

I rolled around in my bed for hours on end; all I wanted to do was to just talk to Tiegan. You’re such an idiot Zayn everything you want to say to her now you could have and should have said earlier on in the park- but no. You had to get shy didn’t you Zayn? Ughh…

I looked over to my clock and my eyes burned as I saw the time, 2:14am. Happy birthday Zayn! I rolled my eyes at my pathetic behaviour and rolled completely out of the bed standing up and ruffing my hair looking for a mirror. Once I found one I turned on my night light and tried to style it in somewhat way… Looks like we’re going for the messy look for the moment Zayn. I decided to go and check in on Tiegan to make sure she was okay and sleeping well, I opened the door quietly and slowly popping my head in to check if she was awake or asleep. I saw a head pop up and a smile formed on a beautiful face, I smiled back and she signalled for me to come in. I walked in quietly and closed the door behind me still facing her, I quickly got into next to her in the bed, facing her and smiling, her smiled was so beautiful, even the way her hair fell the way it did in the morning it was beautiful. We just laid there, smiling at each other like a pair of idiots until she yawned, I smiled and started to stroke her hair and then her cheek she smiled and whispered close to my ear “Night Zayn” she smiled and just before she closed her eyes I leant in and kissed her, it wasn’t a short kiss but nor was it a long kiss it was a normal sweet kiss, as our lips parted I felt my eyes get heavy and I whispered into her ear “Sweet dreams” I smiled as I laid fully on my back and she crawled over to my chest and laid her head on me, I played with her hair until I fell asleep.

*****

{Liam’s P.O.V}- The same day

“Oh la la” nudged Tiegan into my rib as she found out that me and Niall were sharing a room tonight I just rolled my eyes and smiled. It’s not like it’s the first time we’ve shared a room together. And then she winked at us. Wait. Zayn turned around, dead in his tracks and looked at me and Tiegan “What do you mean ‘Oh la la’?” he asked confused. TIEGAN YOU IDIOT! I wanted to scream at her! Zayn doesn’t know! I was killing her with my eyes “If looks could kill” whispered Niall into my ear which made me crack a small smile. Zayn just shrugged it off thank god! I nudged Tiegan in the ribs hard which made her glare at me and walk of faster to catch up to Zayn.

“Right well the hotel is just around the corner so me and Niall will see you two tomorrow okay?” I smiled at the both of them. Tiegan walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek and I gave Zayn a brotherly hug and waved them goodbye, and started to walk on, Niall by my side.

*****

We got to the hotel and I just chucked all of my bags on the floor, the only neat thing I did was take my shoes off at the door and hang up my outfit for tomorrow and then I just jumped onto my bed face down and hugged a pillow.

{Niall’s P.O.V}

This isn’t like Liam at all! He is always so happy! And it’s Zayn’s birthday tomorrow! I mean he was so excited the other day to be coming here! And that he and I would have some alone time to talk about whatever the hell we want to and do what we wanted. His normal sparkle in his eye has faded out since this morning it made my heart ache a little to see him like this.

I crawled over on his bed and laid across him and started to play with his hair “Baby…” I mumbled out kissing the back of his neck “What’s wrong?” I pouted, not that he could see anyway. He just moaned and mumbled something which I didn’t catch I rolled off of him and laid besides him still playing with his hair, “Liam… What’s wrong…? I don’t like seeing you like this….” I said a little more sad and serious; to this he rolled around so he was facing me “Ruth…” he breathed out and closed his eyes swallowing a lump in his throat.

“What about Ruth babe” I said kissing his nose and playing with his hair still. “Niall… She heard us last night… You know…” he sighed in frustration. “B-but” I stuttered out, I mean yeah we had sex but it was only me who lost my gay virginity… And I mean… I know I’m loud but I can’t have been that loud! Liam rolled over and stroked my cheek “Look… It’s okay I mean… She has no reason to be mad at you and she isn’t it’s just me… I know for a while I’ve been needing to get my head in the right place for a long time, and… And I am so so sorry this must be so hard on you because I’m with Danielle also and-” I cut him off with a kiss, I kissed his lips with so much passion and I didn’t want it to end, I loved him so much and even if he did choose Danielle, I mean yeah I’d go into depression but I mean… If his happy then I am and we’d always have these memories. He will always be the only one in my heart I mean.