2.

"You're back late,had fun?" my mom smiled,"It was hot and nasty." I headed to my bedroom,I shut the door,I took off my bikini and slipped on my pajamas,I opened my balcony doors,so I could hear the ocean,I then headed to bed.

~~

"Ms.Lovato,wake up." Carolyn walked in,I groaned,"I wanna stay in bed." I held onto my pillow,"Demetria,up,now." she said,"You're not the boss of me." I snipped."Steven made you breakfast,now get up." she said. "It depends on what kind of food it is. If it's that organic shit,I'm not buying." I said.

"It's...um..organic pancakes." she said,I laid back down,"Hell no." I closed my eyes,"Demetria,don't use that language and get up and get breakfast!" my mom walked in,"I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET TO MOVE OUT!" I yelled,I got up and stormed downstairs.

"Morning,Ms. Lovato,I made you organ-"

"I'll have cereal." I said,"But I cooked breakfast..." he said,"Steven,I told you a million times that don't listen to my mom and listen to me,I'm not going to be fat,I don't like this organic shit,so I'm going to have cereal" I opened the cabinet drawer,I pulled out a box of Trix,I got myself a bowl and pour my cereal.

~~

I slipped on white jean shorts,that showed my tan legs well,a daisy lace hankey hem crop top with white wedges  and a sand fedora hat with a white trim. I had my hair down and curled,I headed downstairs,"Let's get this over with." I slipped on my chanel sunglasses.

We walked around Ohau for what seems forever,"Can we head home? My feet are killing me." I whined,"It's those shoes,Demetria,I told you to wear sneakers."  my dad said,"Like I listen to you? I'm 18 years old,I don't have to listen to nobody." I crossed my arms. 

"Let's go here,honey." my mom pulled my mom into a store,"I'll sta--" I fell down to the ground by a football,"Shit! Dude I told you to watch out." a guy said,I rubbed my tremple,"Are you okay?" the guy bent over,"My dad's a lawyer,I'll fucking sue." I said.

"You're being a little over dramatic,don't you think? It was just a football." the guy chuckled,"It fucking hurt,you ass!" I looked at him,"Whoa,I'm sorry." I chuckled,"you think this funny? Hitting a girl with a football? Cute." I scoffed.

"Look,I'm sorry.I told my friend to not throw it,but he didn't listen." He helped me up,"Whatever." I fixed my hair,"Let me repay you...come to my friend's party." he wrote down on a paper and handed it to me,"Like I want to go to a party,get wasted so you could do stuff to me." I glared.

He chuckled,"Not all parties are like that." he smiled,"Stop smiling at me." I scoffed,"I have a boyfriend,so I won't go." I stuffed the paper in my purse,"See you later." I headed into the store.

~~

"Thank god,worst day EVER!" I carried my new clothes to my room,"I seriously don't like you attitude,Demetria!" my mom said,"Don't care." I shut the door,I threw my bag on my bed,I sat down on the end of my bed and called Matt.

"Hold on it's Demi." I heard him whisper,"Hey babe!" he sounded all cheerful,"Hey,what's up?" I smiled,"Oh,just hanging with friends,how bout you,beautiful?" he asked,he always knows how to make me blush. "Just chilling."  I sighed," I missed you."

"Tell her to hurry up,I won't be wet forever."

"Shhhh,she can hear you!"

"Oh my god,are you cheating on me?!" I said,"Demi,I do---" I cut him off,"Wow,I only been gone for 24 hours and you're fucking someone else?! Wow,fuck you asshole." I hung up,I threw my phone across the room,I remembered that party.

I went to my closet and slipped on a blue keyhole skater dress,I then  put on black louboutin heels and refixed my hair and tied my long blonde curls into a high ponytail. I grabbed a black clutch and stuffed some money and lipstick and my phone,I headed downstairs,"I'm going out." I walked out, I got a taxi to the address.

"Thank you." I handed him some money and then I headed inside, there were people making out,smoke everywhere,people were grinding on each other,I sighed,I walked around to the bar,"Oh,so you actually came." he smirked,"I had nothing else to do." I shrugged.

"Do you want a drink?" he offered,"I don't drink at parties." I said,"We didn't drug the drinks." he chuckled,"So." I shrugged,"I never got your name." he looked at me,"What's yours?" I looked at him,"I asked you first." he took a sip of his drink,"It's Demi. Now what's your name?" 

"Demi? Your name is Demi?" he asked,"Yes,what now?" I groaned,"Nothing.." he headed outside,I was now curious,I followed,"Don't 'nothing' me!" I crossed my arms,"I just thought your name would be Ashley or some rich name." he chuckled.

"That's hypocritical." I glared,"Oh,I'm sorry,Princess..You're just a spoil brat." he took out a cigarette,I slapped him,making him drop his cigarette,"You don't even know me." I scoffed,"I got the feeling you are, yesterday you said you hated it here,but this is Hawaii...some people only get to go here,once,but knowing you,you probably go to big trips like this all the time."  he looked at me.

"I don't need this! My boyfriend cheated on me!" I stomped,"I don't blame him. He probably got tired of high maintence." he lit up his cigarette,"Oh really? How would you treat a girl?" I raised my eyebrow,"Like a princess,but not a spoiled brat. I would surprise her with things,I would show her love." he smoked his cigarette.

"Ha! Good luck finding that girl who would put up with your mouth of ash trays." I rolled my eyes,"I had many girlfriends that didn't mind." he blew the smoke in my face,I gaged,"They probably got lungs just as bad." I rolled my eyes.

"I came here for a party,not a lecture about me being a spoiled brat." I scoffed,

"Ha!" he laughed,"You admitted it."

"No,I didn't . I just said what you said. My daddy might get me everything I want,but I'm not spoiled." I crossed my arms."If you say so,sweetheart." he smiled,"Oh stop fucking smiling like you rule the world." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't,I'm right." he smiled.

"Wanna bet?" I raised my eyebrow,"You and your friends against me in basketball on the court by my house tomorrow at 3." I crossed my arms."Deal,princess."

I handed him my address,"Now take me home,I'm not in the mood to party anymore." I headed out to the front,"Okay,princess." he threw away his cigarette and headed to his car,"Ew,you drive that?" I made a face.

"Sorry,it's not a limo." he got in,I got in,"Ew,Ew." I said,"Oh shut up." he chuckled,he drove me home,I turned on the radio,he turned it off,"Do.Not.Mess.With.My.Radio." he glared."Oh please." I rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling those eyes,your eyes will get stuck." he chuckled,he pulled into my driveway,"You don't have to get out." I said,"Shamed of me already?" he smirked,he took me to the door,I began open the door,"Oh hello!" my mom smiled,"See,Demetria,you made a new friend." my mom smiled.

"He's not a friend,he's just a jerk I met." I looked at him,"Ignore her." my mom said,"I've been trying to all night." he joked,making my mom laugh,I rolled my eyes,"I'm Dianna Lovato,Demetria's mother by the way."

"I'm Joe Jonas." he smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They sort of got to know each other...

Comment and vote please! :)