"Ughh." I growl, trying to squeeze myself out.

I swear to fricking God..

"DONALD MOVE!" I yell, and he jolts awake, moving away from me.

"You fricking ass, I've been trying to get you off me for over five minutes you piece of shit!" I growl, lifting myself up and straightening my back, hearing it crack.

"Sorry.." he says in a groggy voice and I huff. He rubs his eyes and looks at me, a smirk making it's way to his face.

"Your face is red."

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?!"

He opens his mouth to say something but I lift my hand up.

"This close to killing you right now." I say in a low voice, pinching my thumb and pinky together.

He narrows his eyes. "There's no space between them so-"

"Donald!" I yell.

"Okay fine. It was your idea to play with my hair anyway." He chuckles.

I huff. "Trust me. I'll never ask again."

He shrugs, smirking before exiting my room.

"Donkey." I mutter, before standing up.

Where's my phone?

I spot my phone on my drawer and pick it up, switching it on. Ignoring the large cracks.

I can probably still use it for another few months. Cracks don't bother me much.

I go on it checking my messages when the doorbell suddenly rings.

That must be Kaleb and Cara. We arranged to meet a few hours ago.

I exit my room and rush downstairs, swinging the door open. Immediately I'm engulfed by Cara, her coconut smell filling my nose.

"Layla! It's been ages, where have you been?" She exclaims, and I laugh.

"Missed you too." We pull away, and I look up at Kaleb who's frowning.

I roll my eyes, and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

After a moment he hugs me back. "I can't believe your parents did that." He growls, and I shake my head.

Always a grumpy-head.

"It's fine, I get to stay here now." I pull away and smile at him, he gives me a small smile, shaking his head.

My smile widens, when I remember what I did. "You guys should see what I did to Don–"

"Hey, guys."

We all turn to Donald skidding down the stairs with a goofy smile.

We all exchange looks before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"What?" Donald asks, confusion laced in his voice, as he takes the last few steps, heading towards us.

"New trend?" Cara retorts, pointing at his hair.

Donald immediately throws his glare at me and I shrug.

He flips out his phone and once he sees his reflection, a look of horror clouds his features.

He has multiple different coloured hair ties, tied around his hair in small bunches, along with a few bobby pins stuck here and there.

Kaleb begins to take pictures in different angles, making Donald grumble and cover his face with his palm while I chuckle.

"I think it looks rather flattering." I say in a posh tone.

Kaleb and Cara both chuckle and he huffs. "I'll get you back for that." He mutters, before heading upstairs.

"Go outside like that and you'll have girls falling at your feet!" I call out.

He flips me off before he carries on ascending the stairs.

~~~~~

"What a piece of shit." Kaleb snarls after I finish my story.

They already know what happened, but I'm just filling them the details, about what Kian did and everything.

We're currently in my room, all of us huddled together on my double bed, with me leaning against the head board and Cara and Kaleb sitting on the corners.

I don't know where Donald is, but my bets on that he's still fixing his hair.

I actually think it looks cute.

"I was wondering how you got those scars." She exclaims, lightly touching the small cut on my cheekbone.

"I did him much worse, so it's fine. He's practically bald now."

Cara laughs, shaking her head. "I can imagine."

"Will he be after you?" Cara frowns.

"He doesn't know where I am so I think I'm safe, he's like five hours away."

"That's good." she sighs. "How are you feeling about your family's move?"

I shrug, averting my gaze from her. "I always knew they didn't want me so it's fine, they finally have me out of their lives now."

"We're always here for you." She smiles softly, along with Kaleb. I nod giving both of them a smile, my heart still aching for my family.

"How's about we watch a movie, hm?" I then ask, as I lift myself off the bed.

"Sounds good." Kaleb mutters.

"Yep, horror or action?" Cara asks.

"Uh.. I was thinking Disney?"

She snorts and looks up at me. "Oh you're being serious?"

I huff. "Whatever." Rolling my eyes, I open the door, while they both chuckle behind me.

"How about 'The Conjuring'?" I hear Kaleb ask, and I turn.

"Is it a Disney film?"

Kaleb and Cara both exchange looks, smirking.

"Of course it is.."

"Okay then let's go." I smile, and we all head downstairs.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°