I stretch my sore arms yawning and letting out a loud groan as I begin to stretch my legs. God this feels good.

"Alright, lets go." he grabs my arm and drags me towards the door but I pull away.

"Alright." I snap, taking a step back and stretching out my legs once more, and when I hear both my legs crack satisfyingly, I then straighten myself up.

I walk towards the door and open it heading out but he pulls me back, bumping me into his chest.

"Hey!" I yell, ripping my arm away again, glaring at him. "I can walk myself."

He grabs my arm once again, tighter this time and drags me out. I let him, staring at his face curling my lip. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"You're a shithead." I sneer tugging my arm and he rolls his eyes.

We go down the stairs and my eyes dart to the white door, presuming it leads outside. I'll make note of that.

We turn a corner, facing a brown door and he twists the door open, and we enter.

I rip my arm away from him and he lets me walk further, looking around.

It's a medium sized room, a counter attached all around, with cabinets under and above it, and a few items and foods sat on the counter.

"Where are the cereals?" I ask turning to Killian who's at the far end of the room, and I spot the boxes sitting on the counter.

I walk towards the counter and lean forward, flicking my fingers against the cereal boxes and grimace.

"Don't you have weetabix?" I ask turning my head towards scarface.

"Weetabix? I thought you didn't like 'glop'." he scoffs.

Shut up.

I roll my eyes and ignore him.

I turn away from the counter and look around once again. I decide to check the cabinets and squat down. I open one and shove my head into it.

I skim my eyes through it and find a loaf of bread.

Toast it is.

Picking it up, I lift my head up only to bang my head against the top and I groan rubbing my head.

I hear laughter erupt and my face flushes red. Jerk.

I stick my head out, ignoring his laughter and look around for a toaster but to my dismay there isn't one.

Piece of shit can afford to buy a human but not a toaster.

It's fine.
Stove and frying pan will do.

I walk towards the stove and twist the thingy until the fire blooms.

Now where's that frying pan..

I look around once again and spot the pan on top of a cabinet way above the counter.

From the corner of my eye I see Killian leaning against the counter, watching me with a smug look.

I walk towards the cabinet and I grip onto the counter. I swing one leg on top, and hear Killian chuckle.