The End

The Final Authors Note:

Dear readers,
I doubt many people will actually read this but I felt as though I owed you all an explanation as to why I haven't updated in so long.
I began writing this book in May of 2015 while on a family vacation to Disney. I was sitting on the bus on the way back to my resort from what I believe was the magic kingdom when I got an idea and started to jot things down onto my phone. The Beatles were, are and will always be my greatest passion and I wanted to share it with people who might appreciate my work. I had no idea that so many individuals would like what I'd done or that I'd enjoy writing this book so much. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your patience and kindness throughout the writing process and for sticking around the past 4 years. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that you really care about what I've done. But, unfortunately, a lot has changed in my life since I was in grade 7. I'm one year away from finishing high school and life is stressful as hell. It is currently exam week and I really don't have time to write anymore for this book. If any of you have any ideas you'd like to share with me in regards to possible new chapters, I am still constantly active on Wattpad and would absolutely love to hear from you.
Also, if any one is interested in following me on social media my Instagram is @_madieintheskywithpaul
I love you all and hope that maybe we can work together on a project some day.
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

-Madison Morell