Fixing a hole

Pauls POV
I wanted to see her so badly. I knew that I needed too talk to her, after all she is still my wife but just thinking about George making love to my woman is aggravating. She's pregnant with his child for god sakes!

But she's also the mother of my children.

I decided to wait until the next day to go and see her when I got a call from George.

"Paul I know you don't want to talk to me right now but we're at the hospital and El is going into labour." He said frantically "What?!" Paul yelled "I hope to see you there." George said not another word and hung up the phone.

I sat there in silence contemplating whether or not I should go. She doesn't want to see you! I thought why else do you think she stopped calling? I ran my hands through my hair "Fucking hell." I muttered.

It was a good thing that the kids wanted to go to Ringo's. I grabbed my coat and drove to the hospital as fast as I could but inevitably not fast enough.

I stumbled into the hospital room to see El holding her newborn baby and George looking at it in awe. "I-I'm a dad." He whispered stumbling back a bit. I coughed making them look up at me.

"P-Paul what are you doing here?" Elise said holding the child close. "I'll give you two a minute." George said scurrying out. "I'm here to take my wife home." I said, tears threatening to show. "What makes you think I'll come back with you?" She replied firmly.

"You'll come home because you love me." She rolled her eyes "And I love you. When we got married we vowed that no matter what we would stay together and that is what I intend to do. Until death do us part."

Tears rolled down her cheeks "No more fighting El." I sat beside her "I want things to go back to the way they used to be." I reached out for her hand "I need you back."