Do you want to know a secret?

Click the play button above and listen to the song that I have set for this chapter as you read!

I walked in the door of the house after getting groceries for the boys and was shoved up against the wall by an opposing force. I looked up to see johns face smirking down at me.

"Ello love." His smirk grew wider "J-John what are you doing?" I struggled to escape from his grasp but it was no use, he had my arms pinned above my head and was too strong for me to move "I found out what you were thinking of yesterday." He giggled "You fancy Paul." He smiled evilly "N-No...." I tried to sound as innocent as possible "Why would you think that?" I asked "Well you do an abnormal amount of blushing when your around him, your always staring at him and when he puts his arm around you, you look like you were just elected Ms. Universe." He smirked.

I didn't know what to say "So what if I do l-love him?" I asked straightening my posture "You wouldn't be the first, love." He sighed "Anyways, I'm happy for you!!" He smiled letting go of my wrists and hugging me "Y-You are?" I stuttered "Of course! Now we have even more in common! I mean I love Paulie, you love Paulie..." He trailed off running his fingers through his hair at his last remark making me giggle. "I think you guys would make a perfect couple." He smirked disappearing around the corner....