Real love

Click the play button above and listen to the song that I have set for this chapter as you read!

I was awoken that morning by Pattie, Maureen and Cynthia who had somehow gotten into my house. "Paul told us where the spare key was." Maureen giggled "Come on get up!!" Yelled Cynthia excitedly "Your getting married today." She smirked pulling my arm and dragging me out of bed. "Why don't you go get in the shower so we can start your hair and makeup?" She suggested practically forcing me into the bathroom.

As I stepped out there was a big fluffy house coat siting there a small card sitting on top. I put it on, letting the soft material caress my skin and opened the card.

Dear Elise and Paul,
I got you two a little something and whats better then some matching bathrobes? Well probably a lot of things...but it's the thought that counts right?
Love Your favourite,
Ringo Starr

I smiled and made a mental note to thank Ringo later for the gift.

I began to get nervous as my makeup was done but brushed the feeling away when I thought of Paul and how happy we'd be together.

Time skip brought to you by George's cheekbones:

There I stood staring at the century old wooden church doors. John (who was obviously Paul's best man) came and greeted me "You nervous?" He asked "A little." I replied trying to stop my hands from shaking "Well you look wonderful." He said hugging me, which surprised me at first because John was not one on compliments and sentiment. "thank you Johnny." I smiled hugging him tighter when George and Ringo came from behind the doors "Whoa." Ringo said looking me up and down "Y-You look amazing." He said astonished "Paul's a lucky man." George added giving me a huge hug which was joined by Ringo. My bridesmaids (Pattie and Maureen) came and joined in on the hug, along with my maid of honour (Cynthia).

"I don't think I deserve a hug." Said a deep voice from behind me. It was a quite familiar voice. A voice I hadn't heard in a long time.... Why I hadn't heard that voice since- "D-Dad?" I asked breaking from the hug turning around "Hello Elise." He said.

He wore a black tuxedo and held a flower in his hand "Dad w-what are you doing here?" I choked, trying not the cry and mess up my makeup "I'm here to see my little girl get married." He smiled softly "And to meet the man who's marrying her." Cynthia, who was right on cue pulled a tissue out and let me blow my nose "Look El, I'm sorry. I should have let you follow your dream." He took my hands and looked into my eyes "Daddy." I cried as he pulled me into a hug "Come on love." He walked me to the door "Go get married." He look my arm as all the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked into the church and it was my turn.

As soon as I saw Paul I started to cry, which made him start to cry. As I stepped up and my dad gave me away. "Is that your dad?" Paul whispered "ya." I smiled at him "you look beautiful." He said wiping the tears from his eyes "so do you Paulie."

"Do you Elise Ross take James McCartney to be your lawfully wedded husband until death do you part?" The priest asked "I definitely do." I replied smiling "And do you James McCartney take Elise Ross to be your lawfully wedded wife?"  "Hell ya."  Paul said making crowd laugh "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Paul and I smiled at each other "Don't mind if I do." Paul smirked before pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

I looked at my new husband as we walked down the isle in the middle of the church and was overjoyed at finally able to call myself 'Mrs. Elise McCartney'...