Flying

Click the play button above and listen to the song that I have set for this chapter as you read!

"Paul are you ready?!" I yelled up the stairs "One minute!" He yelled back "The boys are in the car!" I sighed. We were leaving for the Bahamas to film the 'Help!' movie and Paul was taking forever to get ready.

"Ok let's go!" He said coming down the stairs in a Hawaiian shirt and sun hat "You look adorable." I giggled "Not as adorable as you." He gestured to my matching red Hawaiian dress and kissing my cheek. "Hurry up! They'll be plenty of time to make out when we get there!" John yelled. We took out bags to the car and Eppy drove us to the airport.

We went around a back way so that we didn't get attacked by Beatlemaniacs that happened to be in the airport. We boarded the plane and sat in first class with Paul and I on one side, John and Cynthia, Ringo and Maureen, then George and Pattie behind us.

The flight attendant came by offering us drinks and would flirt with Paul every time and pretend like I wasn't there. She kept coming up with excuses to see him which made me want to jump up and claw her eyes out but instead I just glared at her. By the third time she came around Paul had noticed my jealously.

"Baby." He said in a sing song voice "I love you." He ran his hand up my arm trying to get me to face him "I love you too." I sighed. He pulled me around to face him and kissed me passionately. He leaned over so he could be over me slightly "Elise." He whispered in my ear and continued to kiss me. The flight attended came back around at what I thought to be the perfect moment "Can I get you anythi-" she stopped as she saw us making out. Paul pulled away "I see your busy." She mumbled walking away.

I cuddled into Paul as my eyes began to droop. I yawned as the world under me disappeared into darkness.