Little child

It proved difficult to explain to a now four year old Louise McCartney-Harrison exactly who her father was. She lived with me and Paul but spent large amounts of time with George, me and George's his new wife Olivia. Especially one night after sending teenager's Jonathan and Georgia to bed, she had proved indeed most difficult...

"Mommy?" Louise asked as Paul, George and I tucked her in "Yes dear?" I replied "Is he my daddy?" She questioned pointing towards Paul. I froze before coughing and sitting down on the bed next to her. "Or is my daddy him?" She asked pointing at George.

"Well-I-Um......" I stuttered slightly, her big brown eyes staring at me curiously. "W-We're both your daddies." began George "Uh yes we are, love. We both love you so much." Paul added stepping forward.

"Okay." Louise smiled "I love you too."
I grinned and kissed her forehead. Paul and George did the same. Georgia came down the hall " you know it's really because mom is a sl-" she started "Enough Georgia. Bed. now." Paul boomed "Goodnight uncle George."
She said smugly, returning to her room. We all said our good nights to Louise before turning on her night light and closing the door.

"Are you alright love?" Paul asked putting a hand on my shoulder "Y-Ya I'm fine." I steadied myself against the wall and breathed before heading downstairs.

"So dinner tomorrow don't forget." I said as George got ready to leave. "Yes of course. I'll be here." After George left I sat down on the couch and sighed "Paul can you get me a beer?" I hollered into the kitchen "A beer?" He questioned "But you don't drink." I breathed "I do now."

A/N: I just saw Paul in concert a few weeks ago oh my lord! He's so gorgeous!!!!! here's some pictures I took.