In my life

"Elise."

"Elise wake up."

I opened my eyes to Georges brown ones "Hey geo." I groaned still half asleep. "It's time to go home." He said "But George!" I moaned stuffing my face into his pillow "Paul doesn't want to talk to me!" I cried "but he does El." He replied "I'm takin you home so you guys can work this out." He pulled me out of bed and out the door into his car.

Time skip brought to you by Pauls butt.... Because.....damn

We pulled up to my house and they're was Paul waiting for us in his plaid pyjama pants I had got him for Christmas. I opened the car door and got out, the cold air hitting my face. George brought my stuff up and into the house as I walked slowly towards Paul. "Thanks George." I whispered as the tall man walked by us to get into his car. He waved goodbye and drove off. I turned my gaze back to my husband.

"El, I'm so sorry." He whispered "I'm so happy that your pregnant." He took my hands "really?" I whispered tears running down my face. "Really." He replied "I can't wait to start a family with you and I'm so so sorry that I've been acting so horrible. Please forgive me." He looked down at me with those damn dough eyes, making me melt.

"Of course." I cried, tears running freely down my pink cheeks. "Alright love, enough tears." He said enveloped me into a hug "I-I can't help it!" I cried "Damn hormones!" I wiped my tears on his shirt "Let's go in." He lead me inside and kissed me softly "I'm not letting you leave again."

A/N
I know that it's short but I have lots of exiting things planned for the future so please keep reading! Please comment a smiley face if you actually read my authors notes!