Im a loser

George sat down with wide eyes and pulled me into his chest. He held me as I continued to sob "G-George w-what are we gonna do?" I cried "P-Paul is going t-to h-hate me!" I couldn't control my sobs at this point. George held me close to him until I stopped crying then faced me so we could discuss what we were going to do.

"Ok," he started sighing deeply "We can't tell him." He stated "Have you too done it since....we did?..." I nodded slowly "Well are you ok with telling it it's his and keeping that secret?" He took my hand "M-Maybe." I whispered "B-But George y-you're the father and I want you to be there too." He sat up so he could look at me "Well do you want to tell him?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows "I think w-we should." He sighed "Alright then.... I'll come with you." We both stood up and slowly walked out the door.

Time skip
I knocked on our door shakily, praying that he wasn't home but he opened up the door. "Hey babe!" He smiled pulling me into a hug. "What's wrong?" He asked noticing my hesitation "You should sit down." I said. He frowned slightly but let us in.

"So," Paul started "What's up?" I looked at George and back down at the floor, a tear rolling down my cheek. I grasped Pauls hand from across the table and leaned in to kiss him and cried harder while we kissed. "What was that for love?" He asked, brushing his thumb across my cheek.

"That might be the last time you're ever going to want to kiss me." I sobbed "What why?" Paul looked at George who looked down in regret.

"P-Paul I'm pregnant." I whispered. "That's amazing honey! W-Why are you so upset?" Paul reached out to me
"B-Because it's not yours." I sobbed "Wait What?!?!" Paul stood "Is it yours?!?!" He screamed at George who nodded slowly "Oh wow!" He cried out "MY BEST FRIEND DAMMIT!!!!!" Paul sat down again in disbelief "Ok that's it, take your slut and get out of my house!!!" Paul pulled me up and grabbed George, shoving us out the door. He slammed it behind us and I fell onto the pavement below.

That night I didn't sleep. I didn't even get to say goodbye.