16.Together Forever

Hey guys!! Hii!! How are you all?? Finally December is here...!!❤❤ My second favourite month.. first is ofcourse June which is my birthday month!!

Sorry for not updating on Sunday.. I was little busy on that day!☺

Chapter-16
**Together Forever**

In life, many a time you fall short of words when you find yourself struggling between choice and necessity. At times, you listen to your heart, but one thing that remains as real as oxygen in this world is the world full of smiles that you imagine for yourself.

Minutes ticked by, long minutes, infinite minutes. After waiting for a while, Swara decided to look at herself in the mirror. After seeing herself, she saw her eyes were tearing up and she tried hiding it the best she could.

For Swara, the sensation was a strange one. She once again looked at her pink bridal lehenga through the mirror. All at once, she brought her hand to her eyes to prevent the tears from falling down. She tried calming her heart beats. She was feeling both nervous and excited at the same time.

"That night he did not rape you," Kabir's words were still lingering in her ears.

After thinking for 2 whole days,she decided to give Sanskar a chance. After listening to his past, her heart screamed to give him a chance.

"Only you can bring him out of darkness," Swara was analysing Kabir' s words.

Then she went back to think how Sanskar behaved when she said that she was ready to marry him.

"Sanskar... I.. that..." Swara was still confused about what to say.

''Speak," Sanskar said a little loudly.

"That.. I am.. ready to marry .. you," Swara said looking down.

There was a hint of happiness in Sanskar's eyes. He tried his best to control himself, yet he could not help but smile.

"Are you sure?" he asked her to confirm that whatever he heard was right.

She just nodded. Sanskar's hands immediately went to hug her.

Sanskar went out and asked Kabir to make all the arrangements and 6 days later, they were going to get married.

Swara was lost in her thoughts when she heard a knock at the door. She wiped her tears.

"I have said to you before too that you don't need to hide your tears from me," Kabir said.

"I am not crying," Swara said.

"So, someone threw water on you?" he asked, wiping off the tears from her cheeks. "Swara, are you happy with this marriage?"

"I was just thinking... I don't know how I cried," she said looking down at her lehenga.

"This is not the answer to my question," he said.

"You said that only I can bring him out of darkness," she said.

"That doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your happiness for him. Your happiness is much more important than his," he said.

"But I am ready to sacrifice for him," she said with confidence in her eyes.

"Why?" he asked, unable to understand what she just said.

"Because I...." she stopped, unable to answer further.

This is just the preview. The book is now published and available on Amazon. Go, Grab your copies.

Thank You!
Take Care!
See You Next Time!
Keep Supporting!
Love You All Forever!❤