2.The Meeting

Heello!! Hiiii!!! Happie Sunday😁😁 Enjoy ur Sunday to the fullest! Infact I am enjoying since saturday! I am enjoying my 4 days holiday! Its a total Bliss
Sooo I was sitting idle since yesterday so I thought why not to post this chapter. So I started writing this at midnight being sleepy😕
Chapter-02
**The Meeting**

The auto stopped in front of the building of Maheswari and Sons. She stepped out of the auto and saw the building with many dreams in her eyes.

She entered the building and was amazed at the scenario. The building looked extremely beautiful from inside. The vibes gave her goosebumps. The atmosphere was totally different from what she had thought. She directly went to the reception.

"Hello Ma'am. Welcome to Maheswari and Sons. How can I help you?" the receptionist asked with a smile on her face.

"Hii I am Swara Gadodia. Actually I have applied for a job and this morning I got a conformation call regarding the interview,"Swara Said nervously.

"Sorry ma'am but you have to wait a while because the interview have not yet started. You can wait over there," she said indicating her a sofa where few people are waiting.

"Thank You,"Swara acknowledged plastering a smile on her face.

She walked to the sofa and sat there. She was waiting impatiently for her turn to come.

"God! I should not have came here. There are so many people here. What if someone like..... No... No... Swara you cannot think like that. Think positive Swara,"Swara assured herself.

She waited for almost an hour before getting up. She went to the reception.

"When will the interview start?" She asked the receptionist

"Sir is on the way. We will start the interview as soon as he come,"the receptionist told her.

She went back to her seat. She was just flipping the pages of magazine when she heard two girls beside her talking.

"Look he is here," the first girl said.

"He is so hot,"the second girl stated.

Swara turned her right side to see a man in late 20's wearing formal dress walking. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw him.

Few flashes of past rolled in front of her eyes. Soon she started sweating and panting.

"No Swara you can't be weak. You have to be strong. Everyone is not like him,"she said to herself.