28.A Twist In The Tale

Hey guys! Helloo.. How are you all? Thank you everyone for your comments in the last chapter. I just have a question..why do everyone think that I am going to separate Swasan? 😆

Chapter-28
**A Twist In The Tale**

Swara's POV:

I woke up with Sanskar's arms around my waist, holding me tightly. A smile crept across my lips as I looked over at him. He looked so peaceful. No one would ever know how much coldness his eyes hid. I slowly peeled myself from him, making sure to rest his arm on the pillow so he didn't wake up. As soon as his hands touched the pillow, he pulled it closer to him. I smiled at his actions. I picked up his shirt that was lying on the floor and wore it. I quickly rushed to the washroom and did my morning business. I came back to see him sleeping in the same position. I sat on the bed and poured water into the glass and drank. Just as I kept the glass on the side table, I was pulled back onto his hard chest.

"Why are you up so early?" his voice was hoarse. His hands were inside the shirt on my bare stomach.

"What are you doing?" I slapped his hands.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Making love to my wife", he said kissing my neck.

I tried to move away but he pulled me closer to him.

"Let me go Sanskar," I whispered.

"No, please stay. I want to spend more time with you before..." his voice was cold.

Was he sad? But why?

"Sanskar..." I moaned his name as he was now hovering over me while opening the buttons of the shirt.

"Don't moan, Jaani, if you don't want me to take you now," he said while he unbuttoned the shirt and threw it.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful," I blushed as his warm breath sent a shiver throughout my body.

He pinned my hands above my head and his other hand kept exploring my body.

"One time is not enough with you," I moaned loudly when I felt his hands on my inner thigh.

His touch was addicting and I carved for his touches.

This is just the preview. The book is now published and available on Amazon. Go, Grab your copies.

Thank You!
Take Care!
See You Next Time!
Love You All Forever!