10.Mistake

Hey guys!! Hello!!! How are you all?? Good Morning!

Sooo itne trials ke baad uh all were correct in guessing!! Yes, it's Sanskar!!! Congratulations 😆😆

Chapter-10
**Mistake **

"There's no way you could escape from me this time," Sahil said while squeezing her tiny waist. 

Using all her strength, Swara pushed him and ran ahead.

"Run as fast as you can. But you cannot escape me. You have to come back to me," Sahil smirked. 

She bumped into a hard thing or a hard chest while running with all her might, trying to get away from the evil monster.

Swara lifted her eyes and saw it was him. Sanskar!

Seeing Sanskar, she started panicking some more and took a few steps back.

"Beautiful chick, isn't she"? Sahil asked Sanskar. 

Swara gulped in fear of hearing this. Her heart started drowning in fear, and she didn't know what to do. Her hands were shaking, and she was trembling.

"I want some fun. Come with me. I will leave you after that," Sahil said.

Swara looked at Sanskar with hopeful eyes, wishing that he would say something to Sahil and help her.  Her heart hoped that he would definitely help her. But he stood still, in complete and utter silence.

"Don't worry, dude! We both will enjoy her. Once I get satisfied, I will pass her on to you," Sahil said to Sanskar. 

Swara's eyes widened, and she stepped back as Sahil started walking towards her.

"Come on, Swara! It's not that I haven't touched you," Sahil said

"Please stay back," Swara begged. 

"Come here," Sahil said while gesturing to her to come closer.

"No, Sahil. Please go. I beg of you", Swara cried while folding her hands.

Sanskar's gaze shifted to Swara, and something in his heart twitched to see her tear-stained face.

"Don't show me your tantrums. When I start, you will beg for more", Sahil said, dragging Swara. 

Swara gulped and stared at Sahil in shock. She shook her head and was continuously pleading with him to leave her.

But Sahil ignored her pleading and dragged her by holding her wrists. 

"Leave her," Sanskar said calmly while standing in the same position. 

"What? Oh! Do you want to enjoy the girl first? No, dude. That's not possible. She is my prey. I have been hunting her for years. I will not leave her until I am satisfied," Sahil said and continued dragging Swara.

"I said leave her," Sanskar said, controlling his anger by fisting his hands.

"If I don't leave her, what will you do?" Sahil laughed.