Thank You Note

Heya people. Kem cho?

Thank you everyone who read this book. I can't think of a way to thank you all.

As this story has came to an end,I want to thank each one of you for being a part of this incredible journey. Thanks for the immense support and the love you all showered on me.

Honestly when I uploaded the epilogue,for the first half an hour,I was glued to my mobile screen with my fingers crossed in anticipation. To say that I was nervous,would be an understatement. I was so anxious. I am sure that people will not like it. Because most people love happy ending and they despise sad ending.

But you all prooved me wrong and loved the climax despite of its sad theme. This story is really close to my heart, initially when I started Promises are lies it was meant to be a short story with maximum ten chapters. But then I prolonged it and made it a fiction. Then after writing 20 chapters,I lost interest in writing and kept this on hold.

Thanks to this lockdown,which gave me time and my interest back to write. I mentioned in the epilogue that I'll no longer write ffs, actually I am very busy now a days and I hardly get time to write. Therefore I've decided to concentrate on my studies as I don't want to take the stress of writing. Writing has always been my passion and an escape from the world,I am not an skilled writer. I've flaws of my own and I don't think that's bad.

As someone said in the epilogue to write another chapter from Sanskar's POV,so think that I may add another epilogue from his POV. I know that I haven't replied to all comments, don't worry I'll read every comments and reply to it.

Tomorrow is my entrance exam and I've to study. Please do wish me luck. I really need it.

Alas thank you choosing to read this story and putting your trust in me.

Thank You!
Take Care!
Love You All Forever!

Promises Are Lies √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें