Chapter 82) What makes you so beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are

(Myles pov)
I'm taking willow out to a picnic date at the beach so I packed us two ham and cheese croissant & pink lemonade.

I also packed strawberries & last but not least, chocolate dipped marshmallow on a stick for dessert.

Then I placed them all in the picnic basket along with plates, cups, napkins, straws.

After packing all the food in the picnic basket, I got some red flowers from the vase then drive to Camille's house.

On the way to her house, I turned on the radio and they were playing my brother Trey Songz song "Simply Amazing".

(At the smith's house)

I arrived at her house, honking the horn so she'll know i'm here. As i wait for willow to come out, I spotted her walking with a shirt dress-shirt and blue leather jacket on.

 As i wait for willow to come out, I spotted her walking with a shirt dress-shirt and blue leather jacket on

I opened the passenger door for her then I drove off to beach. 

(At the beach)

We were eating our ham and cheese croissant then i watched her take a sip of her pink lemonade.

''What, Do I got something on my face?" She asked, noticing my stares.

"N-n-n-no, you don't!" I said.

She continue to drink her lemonade till she noticed i was still staring at her.

"What?" She questioned which made me stare at her more.

"Nothing. You're So Beautiful That You Made Me Forget My Pickup Line." I told her as she was blushing.

"But, It's true, though." I added, knowing she won't believe it.

"Mmhmm." She says, Nodding her head.

"No, I'm being serious. You are beautiful, i mean, you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. You have the prettiest eyes and a beautiful smile. I think you have an amazing voice, Not to mention, i really like having you around me." I confessed.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really. And honestly, I'm glad we gave us a try cause I really really like you, Willow." I admit, making her blush.

"And besides, I was interested in you." I added, as she gave me a "gurl bye" look.

"No, really, I actually wanted us to be more than just friends

"No, really, I actually wanted us to be more than just friends. Especially since I featured in your music video Whip My Hair." I told her, truthfully.

"Wow, I-I'm really flattered. Thanks, for telling me that." She says, still blushing.

"Your welcome, Willow." I replied, smiling at her.

We continue eating our sandwiches. While we're eating, I heard a phone ringing & it was mine so i checked who's calling.

It was my good friend Scooter so i answered & put him on speaker.

(Phone Conversation)

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey, Scooter. It's Me, Myles." I greeted.

"What's up, Myles?" He asked.

"Just hanging out with Willow." I told him.

"Hi, Scooter!!" 

"Hey, Willow." He says.

"Ight, Man. Talk to you later."

"Okay. Bye, Millow." He teased, hanging up.

(Phone Conversation End)

After talking to Scooter on the phone, It was getting late so I took Willow home.