Chapter 26) Jealousy Over My Ex' P3: Do U Still Love Him?

(Russell pov)
As I continued having those mainly important thoughts on my mind, I decided to watch 106 & Park.

As I'm watching 106 & Park, I saw the two host announcing top of their list & it was "Outta My System" by Bow Wow.

As I'm listening to "Outta My System" by Bow Wow, I knew he still loves her no matter what.

And like I said before, "they were obviously each other's first love."

And besides, it seems like he still has thought of them together.

Which me continued having those mainly important thoughts in my mind again.

What if they're rekindling what they've had? Does Ciara still loves him? And what bout Shad, I mean, they were obviously each other's first love, so does he still loves her? And what if he's still thinking bout them?

As I kept having those same mainly important thoughts on my mind, I heard someone coming in the house & it was Ciara.

"Hey, Ciara!" I greeted her with a kiss on the lip & hugged her then pulled away.

"Hi, babe. How are you?" She says smiling.

"Um, okay." I replied as she just nodded.

"So, how bout you?" I questioned.

"Oh. Just planning to catch up with a really close friend of mine later." I told her.

"Is it Shad?" I questioned her.

"Yea, Why?" She says.

"Oh, Nothing. Just wanted to know if you ever still have feelings for him or have thoughts bout your past? I mean, you guys were obviously each other's first love." I said.

"Well. To be completely honest, I've always loved what Shad and I had together, since our moments felt like a beautiful fairytale. But, I love you and only you, so please don't worry bout it too much, cause Shad & I are nothing more than just close friends." She told me.

"Thank you for your honesty." I said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Your welcome, Russell." She says smiling at me.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go to the gym with my teammates." I told her as she nodded.

As I left to go work out at the gym with my teammates, I felt really happy that Ciara's no longer interested in her ex Bow Wow.