Chapter 80) My Bad

(EJ pov)
Since our friends accepted Mike & I after coming out of the closet, I knew that we also gotta tell our parents.

So, Hopefully it'll end well for all of us. I mean I liked being around his presence. And to not mention, he's kinda a badass, but my badass.

*flashback*

"Hey, Mike. You okay?" I asked him as he shook his head 'no'.

"EJ, I don't think we should continue hiding our secret from them any longer."  Mike suggested.

"I know and you're right, But what if they won't accept us?" I  replied.

"I don't think that'll happen. And, I love hanging out with you." Mike said, smiling at me.

"Me too." I  replied, smiling back at him as we walked back to the others.

*end of flashback*

As I'm thinkin bout what happened between us and the boys, I just hope both our parents will accept us. Cause li-

My phone started to play my ringtone "Heart's A Stereo" & it shown Michael's name so I answered it with no hesitation.

(phone conversation)

"Hey, Mike. How are you?" I said.

"I'm good. And you?" He says.

"Good." I replied.

"That's good. Um, Can we meet up somewhere so we can talk?" He told me.

"Sure, Where can we meet up?" I asked.

"How bout a diner in at 7." He suggested.

"Yea, I'd loved to." I replied, agreeing to his idea.

"Cool, I'll come get you at 6:30, Bye." He told me.

"Bye, Michael." I said.

(phone conversation end)

After talking with Mike, I started to look at the picture fame of us together on my table.

I kept looking at it for a good minute till it was 6-somethin.

So, I went upstairs to shower then I changed.

After I got dressed, I brushed my hair and put on cologne.

Then, It was bout to be 7 so I decided to watch some TV.