Chapter 9) Do You Still Love Her P3?

(Tyga pov)
As Kylie questioned me over being close to my ex-fiancée, Chyna, I decided to clear things up with her. 

"Kylie, There's nothing going on between me & Chyna. Alright? We’re just co-parenting & we're now starting to be friends." I told her.

"Oh." Kylie said.

"Yea. So, there's nothing to worry bout." I said.

"You're right. I'm so sorry for questioning you over your past-relationship with Chyna, I just worried that you might still love her & maybe wanna get back together." Kylie explains.

"Well. It's okay, please trust me. Cause, I love you and not her, I mean, I gotta admit my history with Chyna has been beautiful and the happiest day of my life. Cause, the only two things that's obviously been important are the birth of my son King Cairo and our engagement, but all that are in the past." I told her. 

"You're probably right." She says.

Just please promise me one thing." I said.

"And what's that?" She asked.

"Don't question my love for you. " I told her.

"I wont." She promised.

"Good." I said.

After we finished discussing bout my past relationship with my ex-fiancée, Chyna, I was just really glad that she won't think bout it too much.

Cause, my history with Chyna are in the past, and Kylie needs to accept that. What i told Chyna bout how much our history together means to me, I really mean it.

I mean, Our history has been beautiful and the happiest day of my life. Cause, our son king cairo birth certificate and our engagement were the greatest thing ever that happened to both me and Chyna.

Besides, Those moments we've had together were more beautiful like any gold. And like I said,"what we've had was absolutely sweet as honey and beautiful."

Cause, I'll always remember & cherish those beautiful moments we've had together. And that's never, ever gonna change.